2020 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

January 20, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Classic Body Wash

I am in love with all products in this Dove range and I particularly love this deep moisture version. The fragrance is so delicate and the product leaves my skin soft and nourished, it feels so luxurious using it. Will stick using this body wash as it works wonders for me.

January 10, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Super moisturizing

Smells so fresh and clean and leaves your skin so soft and feeling nourished. Very rich lather and rinses off nicely. Would recommend to anyone. Great for all skin types.

January 09, 2021

The only body wash I will use

I've had allergic reactions to quite a few body wash so I tried Dove. It is by far the best product I have used. All of the Dove body products are great, I use them on myself and my kids.

January 03, 2021

Skin so soft

Love Dove! It’s always been a part of the family. The skin is always smooth and feeling moisturized. I like the fact that Dove body wash made different fragrances but still go back to the original one. Can’t beat it.

December 23, 2020

Great for value

We always have Dove deep moisture body wash on hand at our home. We buy them in bulk. It work well with sensitive and dry skin. My husband suffers from both psoriasis and eczema and this body was never caused any issues or discomfort.

December 19, 2020

Best moisture body wash

With the stress of the everyday, work and family. I don't have enough time to pamper myself but with dove deep moisture hydration I can get the soft skin that I want after every shower and feels great.

December 08, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

10 years and counting

An old friend of mine.i've using Dove product after finished my secondary school. My hair is thick and wavy. Sometimes my scalp get so oily and itchy. Because of that, my hair fall getting very bad.

December 06, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Worth buying

Above average-close to excellent(in fact)What I don’t quite like is the very strong perfumed scent that is the Dove signature scent. It is strong and powdery and doesn’t quite appeal to me.

But there’s one thing I have to note – this body wash is kind to sensitive skin.

December 01, 2020

The best ever!

I love Dove products and this is on top of my list. I always prefer using a body wash and this goes such a long way. My skin feels fresh, hydrated and does not ever dry out. This is a super gentle product for your skin. I recommend everyone to pick this up.

December 01, 2020

Best soap ever

I LOVE DOVE!! I will never use another brand again they are my all time favourite been using them for years this soap is amazing and smooth! I would love to review more of there products