Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Top top top

Dove est connu pour sa marque ,et je peut dire aussi pour sa qualité des produits qu'ils ont .ce pain de savon est extra ,il glisse sur la peau au moment de la douche ,laisse une sensation toute douce et de propreté. Peau bien hydrater au moment du séchage. J'adore ce produit et son odeur de frais .j'adore

Skin happy!

This bar was great. Had always remained my fav bar soap becuase it's gentle on my skin, foams up nicely and is overly all brilliant!
    Its packaging is perfect and it's always priced at a fair rate. Be sure to pick it up!

I have used Dove bar exclusively for 45 yrs No other soap

I have been using Dove yes for 45 yrs. It is the only soap I have never reacted to as I have severe chemical allergies. It leaves my skin smooth, not tight and soft. As long as you put the soap in a draining type of soap dish, it will last the same as a regular bar of soap. But if you let it sit in water it will not last as well.

Wonderful soap

Love this soap. It left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It was a great price especially when it goes on sale and if you have a coupon it makes it extra special and you can stock up for further use. Even the fragrance left my skin smelling fresh would definitely recommend.

Doux pour la peau!

J'adoe utilisé le savon en barre dove. En plus d'être doux pour la peau, il ne l'assèche pas. L'odeur est très subtile, je le conseillerais à mes proches avec la peau sensible.

Hydrating Soap

This is great soap to have on hand for everyday use. Very hydrating and nourishing for your skin. Reasonably priced and available for purchase in most drug stores and grocery stores. Not heavily scented. Highly recommend!

Ohio, United States

Best ever

I have been using Dove all of my life. This is honestly my favorite bar soap. I use it to shave every single time. I cannot find anything like it. It also has a soothing smell that I adore.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I would use it over and over. This product is amazing.

I would buy this product again. It’s the only product I would buy. I wouldn’t go back to any other soaps. Makes my skin feel soft and refreshed. Al my shampoos and conditioner are dove. It’s the best product ever and leaves everything so smooth and no risdue. I’d buy this product over and over. And use it over and over. My kids even use dove. On there sensitive skin. I love dove products. If only they came out with hair spray. Then everything would be fantastic.

February 05, 2019

the best soap ever!!

this soap makes my skin so soft that i dont even need to apply cream to my skin. I use dove everyday. Even my family uses dove. I love every dove product. Its definitely worth your money.

February 05, 2019

I love Dove bar, it is so gentle on my face!

I have used Dove bar for approximately 35 years. It smells so good and it so gentle on my face and body. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth without any film.

It will always be my favorite.