Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

March 17, 2019

I would buy this product again

We found this product is very effective and doesn’t get the skin dry in the winter. Price is affordable and we find it’s the quality we’re looking for. Smell is refreshing and not overbearing.

March 16, 2019

Je recommande!

J'ai une peau sensible qui réagit aux savons parfumés alors pour moi, cette barre hydratante est parfaite! L'odeur est légère et le produit laisse la peau propre et douce. C'est un produit que j'utilise chaque jour !

I would use this again

I love dove I would so buy again it smells amazing and left skin soft like you didn’t need Lotion after shower for a good price my girls said they loved it to

Très bien

Il nettoie très bien la peau sans laisser de film gras sur la peau, contrairement à certains autres savons de pharmacie. Bon rapport qualité-prix. À adopter!

Love love love

This is one of my favourite soaps ever to use! This soap is amazing for dry skin. It’s not dry feeling and doesn’t leave a residue. Super creamy and smells so clean.

Would purchase again.

I really love this soap bar. It really leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I don't feel like I need to spend extra time rinsing off like other soap bars. would really recommend especially for "dry winter skin"

March 15, 2019

This product is already part of our family from generation t

excellent product, very soft fragrance, does not irritate the skin, cost and benefit go together! super recommendWhen the product has quality we need to spread it so that other people can have access to what is really good

Douceur svp

J’ai essayé des tonnes et des tonnes de savon pour ma peau qui devient extrêmement sèche l’hiver ( et quand même sèche l’été ), et sincèrement, il n’y a rien comme DOVE pour la douceur. Je l’adore ! Et l’odeur est très agréable et non agressante.
    Merci DOVE de prendre soin de MA peau sèche !

Dove beauty bar

I love how creamy this soap is!
    I love the smell as it is gmfresh and subtle.
    I like how smooth it goes.on my skin.
    I would recommend this products.

I feel clean and it does not leave a film on my skin after rincing.

I would buy this again

I love how this soap makes my skin feel after a nice hot shower. I feel so much softer and more like a woman in so many ways with this bar than any other product.