Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Western Cape, South Africa

Best soap

This soap is really good for people that have skin problems as it does not affect your skin and it also smells amazing. I recommend this for people that has dry or eczema skin

Soooo smooth

We bought this product in bulk from costco. Our whole family uses it. Nice subtle scent and works really well. Lathers well and feels soft and smooth. By far the best soap bar we've used so far. Gentle to skin and face as well.

Staple in my home

It’s Dove I’ve been uUsing this product for I don’t know almost 20 years now. Our use it my children use it. It doesn’t leave my skin oily and dry . My skin feels really clean.

For softer skin use Dove White Beauty Bars

I will start off by saying that I am one who normally uses a foam facial cleanser and toner to follow up. I will however sometimes wash my face with Dove's Beauty Bars (all 3 different colors). I love how your face feels during and after washing with this soap. It lathers great and smells fantastic. After washing some soaps will leave a little film on your face causing it to feel a little dry but Dove does the opposite leaving it feeling moisturized and soft. I would highly recommend this beauty bar.

Une peau douce

je n’utilisais plus d esavon en barre depuis plusieurs années lui preferant le savon en creme, mais depuis que j’ai essayé le dove en barre ma peau est aussi douce et hydratée

Dove bar soap

This is what I would use all winter as I find it provides the moisturizer for my dry skin. I would recommend dove to my friends and family. It also smells fresh and not too overly powerful.

Refreshing Product

I would definitely purchase this product. Feel fresh and clean after use. Affordable, sudsy. Like that there really isn't a perfume smell to the product as I have allergies that effect my body with some soaps

I love this!

This is a great affordable product! It smells lovely and and it works good. They also come in different scents and they are all great smelling. Overvall I recommend!

May 14, 2019

Even my sensitive skin loves this!!! Works amazing!

Always gentle on my sensitive skin and I also perfer this over shave gel anyday! Dosen't dry my skin out, gentle scent that is not too overbearing!! Reasonably priced.

Very nice and gentle.

I highly recommend this product for people with sensitive skin. My 4 year daughter uses it and loves it. It is very gentle on her skin. This allows her to wash herself with my supervision. I also use it myself and love how soft my skin feels after a shower.