Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 22, 2012

I LOVED my Dove soap! I have dry, sensitive skin and it did not irritate it at all :) I will happily buy this bar soap from now on :)

May 22, 2012

Creamy, very very creamy. Ok this is not a review for mayo, but those words just kept on repeating themselves again and again as I was washing myself with the beauty cream bar. Who knew that a "soap" could be so wonderful? It really cleanses well, but leaves your body soft, delicious... I even got hubs to try it, and he loves it too! I think we will be saying goodbye to our old soaps and opt to use Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar!

May 22, 2012

Love the Dove classic beauty bar. The scent is lovely and soft, not perfumey or overpowering and it effectively strips away makeup without leaving my skin sapped of all its moisture. I still need to apply moisturizer after (but who wouldn't after cleansing?). I have used this on and off for years and always come back to it for both face and body.

May 22, 2012

this is the only soap and scent that my family will use.. it is a little pricey but worth it.. coupons are a good way to help wwith the cost

May 22, 2012

The Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar is gentle on my skin, smells great, and best of all it really cleans! After a weekend of roughing it while camping, I was pleased to see that I was back to my "city girl" clean after one shower and using this cream bar. No dirt to be seen - even under my nails!

May 22, 2012

I received this as free to test from chick advisor. I really noticed a difference with dove my skin felt smooth and silky after. It is much better than other bar soaps I have tryed in the past and I definately will be buying this to use on a regular basis.

May 22, 2012

I am extremely sensitive skin and this dove bar is PERFECT FOR IT. I am always on the search for body cleansers that will minimize irritation but also keep that fresh smell. What I love about this bar is the LONG LASTING SMELL. I'm at work right now and I can smell the soap, so refreshing! It keeps me clean, smooth and fresh especially in this hot weather.

Love this soap!!

May 22, 2012

After using the Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar, I have to say that I am overall impressed.

Smell to me was perfect, not overpowering but enough that you could still smell it after using it. In the past I have always had to use extra lotion after using soap, not this time. The soap left my skin almost perfect with no need for extra lotion. A friend of mine also bought the soap & thought the same thing. I quite enjoyed it & am sure that I will be making it our usual soap brand in our house.

May 22, 2012

I have been using the free sample of the Dove Beauty Cream Bar now for the last week and I really love it!!!! It makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized when I'm finished my shower I don't even need to use creams afterwards. It is a bit stronger smelling at first then it does soften after use. I would recommend this to everyone. Thanks for letting me test it out!

May 22, 2012

Just plain awesome! i am a student, so a good showercream/gel-whatever is something that i want (as i also am a beauty-nerd), but as that is the one product i probably use the most, i don´t want it to be too expensive. This is REALLY cheap and sooo good :) I use this in my shower, and often with exfoliating gloves. I have sensitive skin and sometimes i get excema. This does not irritate my skin, and i love the smell as well (of the original, which is the one i use). Lathers up really well, and is also great for shaving my legs. I often also cleanse my face with it in the shower, and it doesn´t irritate my face or break me out. Highly reccomend it :)