Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

September 03, 2013

Dove is the only bar soap that I have used for the past 30 plus years. When my son was young he had very sensitive skin and Dove was the only soap he could use that did not cause his skin to break out in a rash. As I have aged I am still addicted to Dove.

September 02, 2013

I tried it, and altho the results were nice, honestly the only thing I found different about it was the fact that its a cute bar of soap. I said it! Its not a break through thing, it doesnt have a super attractive smell, and for the amount it costs? I think I can do better. Its not terrible, but its not the best.

September 02, 2013

Love the soap - it is very hydrating and leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth and soft.

August 31, 2013

I've used this soap all my life, it is by far the best soap ever made. Great for all skin types, leaves you feeling so soft and clean. Does not irritate sensitive skin and makes skin issues better.

August 30, 2013

This soap is my favorite drug store brand soap. I love how it helps calm my sensitive skin and I love the way it lathers.

August 29, 2013

Very good for dry skin, sensitive skin and for kids. Also good for those in the family with eczema.

August 28, 2013

Just generally a big fan of dove products. The beauty cream bar was the gateway dove product. I'm hooked. Excellent moisturizing soap.

August 28, 2013

Many bar soaps tend to leave my skin very dry and I can feel soap scum after I use it. The Dove beauty bar leaves me feeling soft and moisturised, and clean of course. I have to say that I love the campaigns Dove runs about inner beauty etc. It's nice to see a company involved with the community.

3.2/5

August 28, 2013

I have oily skin so this soap did not suit me. I got breakouts all over my skin. it just feels that you have to make a lot of effort to take the soap off your skin. I would never use it again....

August 27, 2013

I love Dove..bar soap,body wash, shampoo,deoderant..Dove is all I use! The scents are great, doesn't dry my skin like most.