Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

September 24, 2013

This is the best soap by far! I will never use anything else. Dosent dry out my skin!!

September 24, 2013

Dove bar is the only soap that works for me! It does not dry out my skin and makes me look 10 yrs younger
    :-)

September 24, 2013

I love Dove bar soap. The only soap that doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry after showering.

September 24, 2013

Ive been using this for years..I love it

September 21, 2013

I have dry skin, and I love using the Dove Beauty Cream Bar. It leaves my skin honestly, as soft as a baby's bottom.

My only issue with this bar is if you dont store it properly, it just melts away - but that is user error, I guess.

Love the bar, love the way it makes my skin feel!

September 19, 2013

This is the only bar soap that doesn't effect my sensitive skin.

September 13, 2013

Having very sensitive skin , dove bar soap is a regular in my shower.It doesnt leave my skin tight or flaky ,and the scent free one is my favorite!

September 13, 2013

My husband and I have sensitive skin and find Dove is the only soap that is good .

September 11, 2013

Love how my skin does not feel either dried out or oily after washing with Dove Beauty Cream Bar. I feel so fresh after using it!

September 11, 2013

Dove is the only bar soap I use. I love the selection for different skin types. My favorite is shea butter