Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

June 22, 2013

works wonderfully. Made my skin very smooth and pretty. Definitely recommend it. :)

June 21, 2013

I use soap for everything shaving,face wash,shampoo and body wash it doesn't leave my skin dry and doesn't damage my hair!

June 21, 2013

My dermatologist introduced me to Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar when I was a teenager with bad acne and I have used it ever since! The BEST!

June 18, 2013

I love using dove. The only soap i will use. Other leading bars dry out my skin soooo badly. I never ever have this problem with this product. The price is right and the performace of the product is awesome. Highly recomend that everyone at least tries this. You will never go back to your old bar!!

June 05, 2013

I love Dove soap! The scents are great - not too strong and lasts on your skin longer than other brands.

May 18, 2013

I use this for body cleansing, shaving, and washing my hair. For #1, it gets me clean without stripping. For #2, it allows a close shave without irritation or nicks when used with a Gillette Venus razor. For #3, it's the perfect thing for my hair (so dense and thick that most anything moisturizing enough to care for the outer layers makes my scalp break out). With this? No scalp irritation or breakouts; no greasy hair or tons of static; and I only have to use conditioner every other day. It's just right for my hair and scalp. I even get compliments on how shiny my hair is. Of course, it makes my hair smell clean, feminine and lovely. I really wish I'd tried this sooner!

May 17, 2013

I really like Dove Bars. I like all scents. My daughter has very dry skin and she uses it. It's moisturizing and smells nice.

May 01, 2013

I love Dove Beauty Bars and all of the new scents as well. I am always amazed to find Dove Bars at the Dollar Stores for an amazing dollar for two bars!!

April 30, 2013

I love the dove beauty bar,very clean,fresh and soft after using it. It does not dry out my skin like other soaps. I use this product on my small kids as well.

April 24, 2013

I love the clean smell ,and the softness of my skin after using Dove !