4.9/5
Edward Scissorhands Reviews
#72 in DVD

Good - 0

April 13, 2017

I have watched this move at least a dozen times and when it comes in TV again, I will re-watch again.
    Its a classic Depp movie, he did a wonderful acting job, and really made this movie into what it is.
    I hope for a day when there will be a Edward Scissor-hands 2! <3

February 27, 2017

This was the very first Johnny Depp movie I ever saw. Incredible seeing him in this role. I truly adore this movie of acceptance. I found myself very emotional at times. A fantastic storyline and incredible actors. Johnny and Winona were just babies.

September 30, 2016

I love this movie! I remember watching portions of this as a kid because I was afraid of how Edward scissor hands looked but have love it every since the first time I actually sat down and watched it all. This is by far one of Johnny depps best movies and characters.

I love the whole Idea of how different he is from everyone in this town and how he falls for Winona Ryder's character, this really is a great movie with a bittersweet ending. I could watch this over and over again, fantastic movie!

September 30, 2016

The first Johnny Depp movie I had watched. An original movie. An inventor assembles a synthetic youth, Edward. The inventor doesn't get to finish is work. Edward is by himself until a Avon sales lady shows up and the story goes from there.