eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

2.3/5

May 10, 2016

I swear by eos and always use it but, this was the worst flavour I have ever received. Not only was the texture chunky but the smell and flavour leave an awful aftertaste and feeling. I was extremely disappointed!

May 02, 2016

I really like EOS lip balm and use it everyday. I wasn't a fan of the mint flavor before but Costco had this sale on for a huge package of EOS lip balm on sale so I bought and thought it would be nice to get a chance to try all the flavors. The mint one was the last one in that package and I find the mint it pretty nice especially during the winter for some reason. It's not too harsh of a minty taste/smell. I like it and would buy them again for next winter. I enjoy the more fruity flavors during the summer. The only downfall to this lip balm is that I feel I have to keep applying pretty regularly for my lips to stay hydrated. Then again, I have the most chap lips ever.

May 01, 2016

I really like eos lip balms, but this is probably my least favourite. This is because I find that I constantly have to reapply in order to keep my lips moisturized. If I apply only one coat my lips dry really quickly and it looks dry. It still works good but I find that it doesn't work as good as the other eos lip balms. I also recommend buying this in bulk instead of just one since it is pricey.

April 28, 2016

EOS lip balm is my jam. I have acquired over 10 since Christmas... My family knows me well. The Cool Mint is my favourite flavour. They last a long time and are easy to find in your bag. Simply put, this product nourishes your lips and has a great taste that isn't overpowering.

2.2/5

April 23, 2016

I found this stuff was to sticky and I felt like I needed to reapply it more than I should have. I didn't care for it. The scent was really nice but overall it was a let down.

1.7/5

April 21, 2016

I love the container and the mint flavor but that is about as far as it goes. I found that it didn't really moisturize my lips at all and was kind of drying. I ended up throwing it out.

April 21, 2016

Great product shape but only worth buying in bulk packages or when on sale. I find that the Cool Mint balm burns my lips after application. If your have cracked or irritated lips do not apply the cool mint! It does give your lips a shine but I don't it does a good job at moisturizing or hydrating.

April 20, 2016

This product is one of my all time favourites! It's moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy or goopy and absorbs nicely without leaving residue after time. The mint is also extremely soothing on those days where you may find your lips a little wind chapped/sunburned. Definitely recommend this product, it does not last in my house!! Even my boyfriend steals it!!

April 20, 2016

completely in love with this mint flavored EOS its moisturizing and smells amazing. Kina comes in handy when you breathe doesn't smell so fresh too... LOL I feel the thickness of this balm is on point the packaging is too bulky and te price just for one common now 6 -8 dollars is quiet ridiculous.

1.8/5

April 06, 2016

it was okay. would i recommend to anyone? No, because it was nothing special. I believe this lip balm did what it was suppose to do, but it never would last, and somehow my lips would never heal, they would constantly feel dry - which i do not like.