eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

Love the tingle!

I am totally in love with all if the EOS lip balls but the sweet mint one tops them all because of the tingling sensation it makes on the lips. I don't see any plumping effect but I love that feeling. I also enjoy the fact that it stays on the lips for a long time for a lip balm and it doesn't feel too thick. A winner for sure!

Minty Fresh

I had the opportunity to try this product for free through ChickAdvisor. once I opened the blister pack, I could already smell the soft mint scent come from the lip balm! When I twisted the lib balm open, and applied it to my lips It was such a smooth texture and you really didn't need to apply too much of it. It went on smooth and after a few seconds you can feel a soft tingle that was pleasant surprise! I loved the way it felt and made my lips feel super smooth and moisturized! I highly recommend this product!

1.8/5

Grows Mold

I don't have anything bad to say about the product itself but the packaging is god awful, it allows in moisture and then grows mold around the seal. I will never buy this product again, just gross.

Amazingly love It!

Absolutely, I'm happy using this product, EOS organic Lip balm...Me and my daughter love it very much. It's not sticky and messy on lips. And it taste good too. Its good to use it before your favorite lipstick. It won't dry ur lips.

My favorite so far

This lip balm was my favorite. It was soooo minty and left a tingly feeling on my lips for awhile!! I loved the way it came packaged and this will be a staple

Love, Love, Love!!

I absolutely loved the Eos sweet mint lip balm! It smells divine and goes on smoothly without feeling heavy or greasy. I would definitely recommend this to any mint lovers out there. I think I found my new go-to lip balm. It would be great for Christmas with it's crisp fresh scent (think stocking stuffers!)

Refreshing and Smooth

I do like the Eos Sweet Mint, and apply it multiple times per day. I have gone on to try other flavours, and I'm very pleased by how effective it is. Only one negative: the round shape of the lip balm often rolls beneath my bed, like a ball!

sweetest mint lippy

honestly love it, smells delicious even tastes yummy haha. very moisturizing.. very cheap!! affordable easy to get anywhere. very small so you can pop it in your pocket or purse. i love it! recommend to everyone

Fabulous

Recently purchased the new EOS lip balm in sweet mint. Perfectly smooth, and seems much less sticker than some of the older spheres I had purchased. It's my new favorite!

Still love these

As an avid user of eos lip balms, I was very excited to try the new formula for free through chickadvisor. I had previously owned the old formula of sweet mint so I was happy that the new formula had the same great minty scent. The lip balm seemed almost the same to me, maybe slightly more moisturizing. I've never felt a drying effect with eos and love using it under lipstick or even on its own. The best part about eos is that even in extreme hot weather the ball shape allows it to stay intact, prevent melting in a purse, and if it does start to melt, not melt completely (I've lost many a good chopstick to this). Overall I'd say the new formula is similar but there's some definite improvement!