3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

April 20, 2016

it has a unique design that really catches your eye. It has scents that really capture the flavor. And it actually moisturizes and protects your lips, with only one application.

April 20, 2016

Great lip balm! Does a perfect job of moisturizing lips and it's great that this product is organic as well! I only need to apply it once or twice a day, that'll do the job.

1.2/5

April 14, 2016

didnt like this product when I use a product to make my lips soft I want it to do exactly that.I found when I applied it to my lips it didnt moisten them,it was actually hard to put on my lips I like a lip balm to make my lips soft

2.8/5

April 14, 2016

I absolutely love EOS lip balms. My favourite is the mint one! I have read a lot of reviews about mold growing inside the containers, however I have not experienced this. There are many different scents to choose from. The price is on the higher side and could be reduced, but I'm sure you are paying for the cute container it comes in! Which you can reuse to create your own lip balm, Pinterest idea!

2.8/5

April 13, 2016

these were not my favorite lipbalm. Though the packaging is cute and the flavors are nice the product itself I dont think works that good. The lip balm felt really wax like to me and i had to reapply often as I felt that it didnt keep my lips very moist long. This is will definetly not help anyone with chapped lips

April 13, 2016

EOS lip balms are a unique shape and offer many different smells/flavours for everyone. I always have one laying around at work or in my car - they are hard to lose because of how big they are and they moisturise quite well! I would def recommend them

1.7/5

April 11, 2016

Je n'est pas du tout été impretionné sur ce produit , la seul chose que j'ai aimé c'est le gout, l'embalage et la senteur.
    Il est supposer hydrater et non pas casser les lèvres plus qu'ils le sont déjà!

April 09, 2016

Eos is one of my favourite lip balms. It is so cute and unique! There are many colours and flavours available - i love them all! They are fun to carry, and fun to use! They last a long time, and are very effective at softening and soothing dry lips!

April 09, 2016

Love this lip chap. It comes in a cute little container that feels good when you apply it and the flavours are great. My favourite flavour is the vanilla mint

0.5/5

April 08, 2016

I was in love with these little balls full of flavor and lip balms to die for. Or so I thought. My daughter and I had about 20 of these between us. I noticed in a couple that there were dark spots in and around the balm it's self and where the two pieces screwed together. I first thought this was ingredients or added flavors or something conscientiously added to the product. After going to Google and doing a little research I read review after review of people finding mold and other unknown residues within their eos products. It immediately clicked in my mind that those dark spots were not ingredients rather mold or some other foreign body. Unfortunately my daughter and I made the decision right in that moment to discard all of the eos we owned and not purchase any going forward. If it was or wasn't mold I can't ever be 100% certain, but the way we looked at it was, why take the chance. The idea of spreading mold or whatever it was all over my lips just grossed me out so badly, I mean YUCK!!! I usually try to find the positive as much as I can, but I can't put my finger on any here. I was at one time their biggest fan, Not for my family any longer.