Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.

March 02, 2019

chips a lot

I'm a big fan of nail polish and essie has a lot of beautiful colours that I always want to try out. The issue with essie is that the nail polish doesn't last for much more than 1 day without starting to chip. If you are worried about re-applying constantly than I would go for a high quality product like CDN.

February 22, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

My favourite nail polish brand. The colors are all so pretty. I would recommend to everyone. My favourite colors are the all the pinks and all the blues. I love the baby pink one alot.

1.8/5

February 21, 2019

Cracked and chipped quickly

I loved the colours and tried a few. I found it cracked and chipped very quickly. Its a good price but you get what you paid for. It went clumpy in the bottle fast and didnt apply smoothly.

February 21, 2019

Great colours!

My very first Essie nail polish was the "Ladylike" colour and the dusty rose colour is so beautiful! The neutral colour looks professional and I always get compliments about it. Since then, I've been trying out different colours from the brand. The price is a bit steep but they seem to always be on sale at my local drugstore.

February 19, 2019

Best Nailpolish Brand

In my opinion Essie has the richest variety of colors literally every shade!! It might be a little over priced compared to other brands but its worth every penny nevertheless

February 15, 2019

Best of the best

I love Essie products their colours are vibrant and up to the minute. The polish goes on smoothly and lasts without having to touch it up. I would recommend Essie to anybody.

February 07, 2019

The best

Essie is the best nail polish I could find in Canada. It is easy to use, not so expensive, has nice different colours, and you can find it in every drugstore.

January 28, 2019

A great treat!

Essie nail polishes are great and there are so many beautiful colors to chose from. I like how the brush is made, it makes the perfect strokes and leave your nails looking gorgeous. It also dry’s fast!

January 28, 2019

All the colours!

I've tried a couple of the Essie nail polish, from their matte collection, and also their nail reinforcing polish. The quality is great but their price can be a bit steep for their value, i always wait for a store to have them on sale.

January 25, 2019

So many colors!

I have had essie in the past (distant past) but never realized then what a great product it is! I recently got some in a swag bag in a beautiful teal and I am in love! Going to grab some more fun colors next time I'm out :)