essie Treat Love & Color Reviews
#2 in Nail Care

essie Treat Love & Color is designed to make nails look instantly perfected with brightening pigments, strengthened by a breathable care formula infused with collagen & camellia extract. It’s a one-two punch of advanced care in just one step: no base or top coat needed!

Treat Love & Color d'essie est conçu pour perfectionner instantanément l'apparence des ongles, grâce aux pigments éclairecissants, et ceux-ci sont renforcés par une formule perméable à l’air infusée de collagène et d’huile de camélia. Un soin deux en un de pointe en une seule étape : aucune couche de base ni de finition requise!
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 18, 2018

Essie does it again!

I absolutely love Essie nail polishes, so when I was given the chance to review the Treat Love and Color polish, I had to say yes. I received this for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

I picked the colour mauve-tivation and shipping did take quite awhile to get to me. It's more purple than I expected but the colour is very opaque. All it took was two coats to look even. And it didn't require a base coat, or a top coat, which saves lots of time. It dries quickly and applies quite evenly as well.

My nails feel stronger while using the polish, and I haven't had any peeling either. My nails chip within the first day of wearing certain polishes, and this held up. This is perfect for both spring and summer. And I can just imagine would last a lifetime on the toes.

March 17, 2018

Leaves my nails pretty and glossy

This is a great polish for everyday wear! I love it so much. I love subtle glossy colours and the formula leaves my nails very strong. Love everything about this new formula!

March 16, 2018

Finally something that works!

I recently tried the Essie TLC in shade Minimally Modest and I was pleasantly surprised. The color is so natural (the others are not, trust me!) and although I can't say I saw a huge improvement in a week, there was definitely some improvement. My nails were slightly stronger so I will keep using it for maximum benefit.

March 16, 2018

Looks and feels great!

Received this product as a gift and put it on immediately. It's been 6 days and my nails feel really strong. Usually when I help my son with Lego my nails will chip, but my thumb nails have been solid. Finally!! I actually have hope for them growing to the length I'm looking for. Would definitely recommend to anyone with thin, brittle nails.

March 14, 2018

Love!

First off let me tell you, I LOVE this nail polish! I chose Essie #33 Glowing Strong Cream colour. It's a gorgeous peachy pigment, very pretty!

What really stood out to me before evening opening the packaging was the wording. "Developed with over 5 years of research" what!? Now that's a product I want to try! This product did not disappoint. I like the fact there's no need for a base or top coat. Major time saver as well as saving me money. There's no need to purchase other products to use with this polish. It's also infused with collagen and camellia extract to create a breathable care formula. Intrigued? I certainly was and am sold on Essie! I'm definitely looking forward to trying other colours.

I found the nail polish very easy to apply. It dried quick between coats and only required two coats to give a gorgeous bright look. I'm also sold on the fact there's less peeling or breakage as I find my polish usually starts to chip or split after a day of application. Another win!

Overall I am sold! Thank you ChickAdvisor!

March 13, 2018

Fun colors, easy too apply

I received the Treat Love & Color nail polish from Essie and ChickAdvisor for free too test and review.

This nail polish brand has a lot of nice shades too choose from. I had chosen DayTime Dreamer which is a very nice light lilac color perfect for easter and spring!

I had applied the first coat on and I noticed that it was very easy too apply. Not too thick and not too runny. With this shade you need at least 2-3 coats too cover the nail just evenly with color. After it was applied I didn't use a top coat because the nail polish stated you didn't need too have one. I did notice within a couple hours that my nails started too chip abit. I may have too apply a top coat too this nail polish next time too prevent that from happening.

The nail polish is fast drying which is great but it does have a strong smell too it that lingers for a day. As for a nail strengthener I did notice that my nails did not peel as much while having this polish on and my nails were not as bendy as they normally are. This is great because I would love too grow my nails out longer but since they break all the time they are always so short. I will defiantly be buying more of colors too add to the collection.

#gotitfree

Fonctionne bien jusqu'à maintenant

J'adore le vernis à ongle. Celui-ci s'utilise sans base et sans protecteur.
    Pour le fini j'aurais mis un protecteur/top coat.
    Sinon la couleur est magnifique, la pigmentation est très bonne le vernis est un peu épais donc couvre bien.
    Mes ongles n'ont pas cassé/chippé pendant que j'ai porté ce vernis. Ce qui arrive assez souvent avec d'autres vernis.
    Est-ce que mes ongles sont mieux ? Je verrais après quelques utilisations.

*J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement de la part de ChickAdvisor

Great formula, Gorgeous colour

I tend to not wear nail polish often because I don't like all the steps required, I'll admit I'm a tad lazy. I like that this is an easy one step nail polish, that isn't going to damage my nail without a base coat, and doesn't require a top coat. I have thin, bendy nails, and a lot of nail polishes will chip off around my tips because of this. I haven't had this problem at all yet with this polish which is really nice. The colour was very nicely pigmented, went on without being patchy and no streaks. It dries down fast enough, and it didn't find that afterwards it chipped/flaked/scratched overly easily which is a major bonus and someone with two munchkins. All in all definitely a polish I'd get more colors of. I received this as a gift from Essie and Chick Advisor.

March 13, 2018

Pretty AND Good for your Nails!

I received this as a gift. The first thing I love about this product, is that no top coat or base coat is required. Just 2 simple coats, and you're done! Not only is the colour payoff great (it comes in a large selection of colours, too!), it's actually GOOD for your nails. I noticed a significant difference in the strength of my nails: I had no peeling! This is a simple step to add to your beauty routine to protect your nails while also making them look great. I will definitely be repurchasing in other shades!

March 12, 2018

Doesn’t chip and looks nice!

It took forever to receive this product but got it free to review from chick advisor. I thought the colour I ordered was light blue, but it’s actually like an opalescent shimmery white, very pretty but not opaque at all I had to use like 6 coats to make it opaque. After wearing it for a while still hasn’t chipped and my nails feel nice and not dry at all.