essie Treat Love & Color Reviews
#2 in Nail Care

essie Treat Love & Color is designed to make nails look instantly perfected with brightening pigments, strengthened by a breathable care formula infused with collagen & camellia extract. It’s a one-two punch of advanced care in just one step: no base or top coat needed!

Treat Love & Color d'essie est conçu pour perfectionner instantanément l'apparence des ongles, grâce aux pigments éclairecissants, et ceux-ci sont renforcés par une formule perméable à l’air infusée de collagène et d’huile de camélia. Un soin deux en un de pointe en une seule étape : aucune couche de base ni de finition requise!

March 13, 2018

Fun colors, easy too apply

I received the Treat Love & Color nail polish from Essie and ChickAdvisor for free too test and review.

This nail polish brand has a lot of nice shades too choose from. I had chosen DayTime Dreamer which is a very nice light lilac color perfect for easter and spring!

I had applied the first coat on and I noticed that it was very easy too apply. Not too thick and not too runny. With this shade you need at least 2-3 coats too cover the nail just evenly with color. After it was applied I didn't use a top coat because the nail polish stated you didn't need too have one. I did notice within a couple hours that my nails started too chip abit. I may have too apply a top coat too this nail polish next time too prevent that from happening.

The nail polish is fast drying which is great but it does have a strong smell too it that lingers for a day. As for a nail strengthener I did notice that my nails did not peel as much while having this polish on and my nails were not as bendy as they normally are. This is great because I would love too grow my nails out longer but since they break all the time they are always so short. I will defiantly be buying more of colors too add to the collection.

#gotitfree

Fonctionne bien jusqu'à maintenant

J'adore le vernis à ongle. Celui-ci s'utilise sans base et sans protecteur.
    Pour le fini j'aurais mis un protecteur/top coat.
    Sinon la couleur est magnifique, la pigmentation est très bonne le vernis est un peu épais donc couvre bien.
    Mes ongles n'ont pas cassé/chippé pendant que j'ai porté ce vernis. Ce qui arrive assez souvent avec d'autres vernis.
    Est-ce que mes ongles sont mieux ? Je verrais après quelques utilisations.

*J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement de la part de ChickAdvisor

Great formula, Gorgeous colour

I tend to not wear nail polish often because I don't like all the steps required, I'll admit I'm a tad lazy. I like that this is an easy one step nail polish, that isn't going to damage my nail without a base coat, and doesn't require a top coat. I have thin, bendy nails, and a lot of nail polishes will chip off around my tips because of this. I haven't had this problem at all yet with this polish which is really nice. The colour was very nicely pigmented, went on without being patchy and no streaks. It dries down fast enough, and it didn't find that afterwards it chipped/flaked/scratched overly easily which is a major bonus and someone with two munchkins. All in all definitely a polish I'd get more colors of. I received this as a gift from Essie and Chick Advisor.

March 13, 2018

Pretty AND Good for your Nails!

I received this as a gift. The first thing I love about this product, is that no top coat or base coat is required. Just 2 simple coats, and you're done! Not only is the colour payoff great (it comes in a large selection of colours, too!), it's actually GOOD for your nails. I noticed a significant difference in the strength of my nails: I had no peeling! This is a simple step to add to your beauty routine to protect your nails while also making them look great. I will definitely be repurchasing in other shades!

March 12, 2018

Doesn’t chip and looks nice!

It took forever to receive this product but got it free to review from chick advisor. I thought the colour I ordered was light blue, but it’s actually like an opalescent shimmery white, very pretty but not opaque at all I had to use like 6 coats to make it opaque. After wearing it for a while still hasn’t chipped and my nails feel nice and not dry at all.

March 11, 2018

Love this polish!

As a loyal Essie user, I was super excited to try these new polishes. I love that these are meant to treat your nails as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the ones I have. They only take two coats to achieve full opacity and they last longer than the regular polishes, even without a base or top coat. I'm a huge fan!

*I received these as a gift, however all opinions are my own.

March 11, 2018

Whitney Torres

I received this product as a gift and am obsessed. The brush was good quality, making it easy to brush on a clean smooth coat of colour. I love that the polish is good for my nails, as I change colours a lot and am worried about dry and cracking. The colour “tone it up” works as both an everyday colour and an elegant formal colour. I can’t wait to try some more colours in this line.

March 10, 2018

Des ongles plus fort

J’ai bien aimé le choix de couleurs offerts.
    Le vernis promets des ongles plus fort et il tient ses promesses!
    Le vernis parfait si l’on a des ongles fragilisés ou encore pour prévenir!

March 10, 2018

Great All-in-1 Nail Polish!

I love doing my nails, so I take the effort into giving myself manicures and making sure I wear the proper base coat, top coat, and/or strengtheners if needed. I didn't think I would love Essie's Treat Love & Color Strengthener as much as I do. It gives me back a lot of my time because I can just apply this & go! The brush for this polish also helps apply it perfectly.
    This is a definite MUST PURCHASE polish, as it's easy to apply and lasts a long time!

* I received this nail polish for free from ChickAdvisor, in return for my honest opinion.

March 09, 2018

Great all in one nail treatment

I got this polish for free to review. I love how it does not require a base and top coat. this is a treatment color polish and I love how I can have nice nail color and have a nail treatment at the same time!