Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

July 28, 2017

I don't like this product it was gross it tasted bad and the smell was awful..maybe it's cause I hate nuts the packaging is cute tho...but would not recommend it

2.8/5

July 27, 2017

When I think about it, it's not as good as I remembered.

Years ago this was a big treat for me. However, as time went on I know that my tastes have changed as well as my nutritional focus. Don't get me wrong, I will still go through a box for Ferrero Rochers, if given as a gift, but I will do so with with more restraints. I love hazelnuts, chocolate and wafers. However, I now prefer really dark chocolate, not so much sugar, and have been put off of Nutella (which seems to be what the centre is comprised of).

July 25, 2017

One of my favorites

Delicious chocolate and one of the all time favorite gifts to give and receive during the holidays. Almost everyone I know loves these, And I can't resist seeing them within arms reach lol

July 24, 2017

had to try it

I for the longest time when I was offered one at a party or received them at Christmas I refused to try , till one day I had no other sweets in the house and tried one, and I was hooked... now I buy all the time

July 22, 2017

Best chocolates ever!

This is my go to chocolate! Ferrero Roche is so delicious, I always recommend this to all my friends! Hazelnuts and chocolate is the best combination when it comes to chocolate.

July 21, 2017

Je n'aime pas

Je sais que ces chocolats plaisent à beaucoup de monde mais je les trouve trop lourds et trop forts en noisette. On ne sent presque que ça. La portion est également trop grosse à mon goût. C'est sucré et gras, ka moitié aurait suffit.

July 16, 2017

AMAZING chocolate!!

Omg these are so amazing, I love love those, they are a bit expensive but they are my ultimately favorite ones, I buy these a lot around christmas with the other flavors as well, but I prefer these ones and the coconut one. So yummy I could eat the whole box.

July 15, 2017

Sex in your mouth

Holly cow Ferraro Rochero are high quality chocolate!!! I literally ask for these for every holiday omggggg I love love thit hazelnut so gooood!!!!! If I could I would eat this allll day!!! Highly recommend

July 10, 2017

I would buy them forever!

Ferrero Rocher are my absolute favorite I love all the flavours of them. I even bought the big one for Xmas they are so creamy and yummy. The ones with coconut on them too oh my oh my. Just LOVE them!!!

July 10, 2017

Favourite!

Ferrero Rocher is my all time favourite chocolate! Not surprising since I love Nutella :) My loved ones know it's the number one choice if they are surprising me with chocolate!