Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

September 08, 2017

My favourite holiday treat!

This sweet treat is a huge part of my Christmas celebration. We always have them in every stocking and I love it! They are not too heavy, so delicious and the perfect combination of crunchy and creamy.

September 05, 2017

Fave Chocolate

Ferrero Rocher is the best chocolate for me. When I migrated in Canada I always make sure to send some to my family and relatives back home because that's too expensive there. So if they go on sale I will definitely buy lots so I can share it with my family.

September 05, 2017

Best chocolates

These have to be one of my all time favorite. Hoclates . They taste amazing and I love what they have in the middle. The packaging on these are so elegant and I can use them for my office .

September 04, 2017

yummy !

I adore these they are smooth and crunchy they taste so good and for my birthday my parents actually bought me a big and tasty Ferrero Rocher Chocolate cake it was the most delicious cheesecake that i ever tasted in my hole entire life this chocolate is maybe a little bit expensive but it's really worth it

From Nutella creator Ferrero

One bite of this and you're in chocolate heaven. Nice crunchy outside and a delicious dreamy ooey gooey inside makes you realize you're not dealing with any ordinary chocolate bar here. A little expensive but worth the extra money on a special occasion.

Un favoris

De loin un de mes chocolats favoris. J'adore recevoir une boîte en cadeau. C'est croquant et fondant à la fois hummm!! J'aime aussi ceux au chocolat blanc.

September 01, 2017

Heaven in your mouth

If you want a chocolate that will give you everything and keep you wanting more, look no further. The crunch, smooth, this chocolate has it all. They are usually a little bit pricier than other chocolates, but it is well worth it!

September 01, 2017

This is my favorite! I don't purchase often because it is so addicting. Not many in a package but so worth the calories. I let it slowly melt in my mouth until I get to the yummy nut in the middle. That soft liquidy chocolate in the middle is to die for. Give it a try.

August 31, 2017

My favoooritee! Love getting these especially during the holidays. I love the crunch, flavour, everything. I mean, I definitely recommend these to all chocolate lovers :)