Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

yummy!

This is one of the best chocolates out there! You will always find ferreros in my purse! that crunchy fresh hazelnut and that soft yummy chocolate making my mouth water <3 Soooooo Tasty! This is one of my favorite chocolate, I buy them very often.. Its also one of my husbands favorites too
    I love how there's all different flavors of these as well
    Yummmmmmmy!!!!!!!!

To Die for!!

This by far is the best chocolate out there! You will always find ferreros around my house! OMG that crunchy fresh hazelnut and that soft yummy chocolate <3 is fabulous! This is one chocolate I cannot live without!!

One of my favorites!!!

Love it, love it..but i find them a lil pricey.. still we buy them whenever we get a chance and indulge in the perfect combination of hazelnuts and chocolates.

Favourite chocolate treat

Love all the different textures of the Ferraro rocher and the different tastes all added together or eaten layer by layer. Favourite chocolate and always look forward to holidays when hubby gets it as a gift for me.

February 11, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Delicious and satisfying

These little bundles of joy can satisfy my seemingly bottomless chocolate craving, but also add a bit of crunch that makes them taste light and delicate. I do have to say that the small three packs should be made illegal...seriously...three?!? but maybe that's just me...

My fave!!!

My husband buys these for me every holiday or birthday. I don't eat sweets but will always make an exception for these. Although my kids usually eat most of them before I get anyway.

February 09, 2018

Love getting these for Christmas.

I love getting these for Christmas...they’re one of the best chocolates we have in the house. Love the taste and how it almost melts in your mouth. I don’t buy them a lot because of the price but enjoy them when I do.

Heavenly

Oh my gosh. Alot of bang in a tiny ball of heaven. These are my favorite "candy" to get year round. These tiny heavenly treats always cure my chocolate cravings. I wish i had some right now!!

Mmmmm Try to share!

I love these Chocolates, they are so tasteful and mess free, A little pricey but worth it, I received some for Christmas and I really didn't want to share,when you taste one, you'll see why! That creamy hazelnut filling, and that whole Hazelnut surprise inside, They are a delicious treat and easily portable!

The best gift

I love these chocolates. They're the best gift, to get or to give. Delicious flavour, light, but very satisfying because of the whole hazelnut and crunch. I always buy these around the holidays to give to my mailman or for casual gifts. The packaging is very nice too. It feels special to unwrap each individual chocolate. SO GOOD!