Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Mmm soo good!

Ferrero Rocher is a timeless chocolate! I always buy these, especially around the holidays. The creamy hazelnut filling combined with the nutty texture on the outside... absolute perfection!

My Absolute Favorite!

This is my favourite chocolate ever! I have the hazelnut filling. My family always purchased these during the holiday season and it finishes within a week!

Worth it!

It had been years since I tried Ferrero Rocher, but I had had generic versions of the same that I really enjoyed. It was only after being given a box of Ferrero Rochers as a gift that I remembered how great these taste, and how they are such better quality than others. Each unit is the perfect size for a satisfying treat in the afternoon. The ration of chocolate to nut is perfect.

holiday fave

I love Ferrero Rocher ... but who doesn't? They are the perfect bite size treat all year round but I really do love them around the Christmas Holidays. They have always made an appearance at my family functions and I always manage to sneak a few into my bag for the road :) shh don't tell

March 30, 2018

ces mon chocolat favori a vie

j'adore ce chocolat pour son bon gout sa texture crémeuse qui fond en bouche et pour son centre ou on découvre une merveilleuse noisette croquante tout simplement formidable ,

March 30, 2018

The perfect chocolate gift!

Unless someone has a nut allergy, this is the perfect gift and treat for yourself haha. I bought a couple boxes for family for Easter. Every chocolate is like a little gift. A delicious gift that everybody deserves!

Classic and best chocolate

Ferrero Rocher chocolate will never get old, it is a classic masterpiece of chocolate that is luxurious and rich in taste. The hazelnut and chocolate combination is just pure heaven, this chocolate is the taste of happiness. It's always a great price for a decadent treat.

What a Beautiful Way to Sabotage your Diet

Love this chocolate dream - have ever since first trying it too many years ago to remember.
    Although I have been working hard at losing wieght, I always seem to let my willpower take a break when these babies are around.
    The soft, fluffy filling with crushed nut in it, satisfies the need for something sweet with a bit of crunch,
    Guess those nuts have protein, so they don't hold completely empty calories!
    Thankfully, the small package size allows you to potentially limit the number you eat - but be warned, once you have one, you need to have another!

March 29, 2018

Love it!

I love these so much! I could eat them all day and almost everyone I know loves them too. I think that they should totally make a Ferrero chocolate bar!

March 29, 2018

Décadent !

J'en ai toujours une boîte à la maison, au cas ou de la visite se pointerait à l'improviste, ou bien avec un petit verre de vin comme digestif, c'est parfait !!