Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

April 28, 2012

Love it, lot's of peanuts, just enough chocalte and the middle of them is the best! Ment for a Godess for sure...

April 27, 2012

I totally agree with you, These are amazing:) I wish I could eat them everyday lol

April 27, 2012

OMG, I LOVE Ferrero Rocher!!!! SO SO SO SOOOO addicting!!! I always give them out at Christmas for presents!!!

April 27, 2012

It is like a little piece of heaven in your mouth. It has a little bit of everything. I love love love ferrero Rocher.

April 25, 2012

The small boxes don't do me justice. I love this chocolate! A must have for a perfect snack

April 23, 2012

Oh my can you say Heaven in your mouth, that is what I find every time I eat one. Love Love Love these little bites of heaven. Would defenetly recommend you try one.

April 18, 2012

The best chocolate out there, my favorite for sure! Its a little pricey but its well worth it. Great gift for valentines day and special occassions .

April 04, 2012

Great last minute gift as most people with sweet tooths like them, but nothing special.

April 03, 2012

O...M....G! Magic in my mouth!!! Don't judge but I CAN eat the whole box...and have!

April 03, 2012

Looks great AND tastes even better! It makes a great present for others too! It never disappoints.