Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

February 28, 2019

#1 Chocolates

These are the most amazing Chocolates you can buy. The Taste and texture is amazing. I wish they weren't so expensive for 3 tiny little chocolate Balls.

February 28, 2019

Really good but very pricey

We all know these are good af
    However they are super expensive for 3 little tiny bites. And if u try to take half a bite for one piece itll kinda fall apart so you have to eat each piece in one bits

Meilleur chocolat

Ce sont définitivement les meilleurs chocolats que j’ai mangé. Le goût de noisette est fantastique ainsi que le croquant de ceux-ci. Ils sont quand même dispendieuxmais valent la peine

February 27, 2019

The best chocolate ever made

My most favourite chocolate of all times, It’s a classic a never getting out of style!… love how crunchy it is in the outside and softer in the center, the hazelnut is amazing. I would never ever stop buying this deliciousness.
    Just wish the price wasn’t that high, I stock up on Christmas sale when they have the gifts set with lots of then 😍.

They are delicious

They are so good! You can really see the quality when you eat them. They are rich and creamy. I’m so happy I bought these as a treat after I tried them.

Our families favourite chocolate

We use Ferrero Rocher for many occasions or for a satisfying treat. My family loves the chocolate hazelnut flavour. We love the hazelnut in the middle surrounded with a chocolate filling, then a crispy wafer lining and finally coated with a hazelnut and milk chocolate mixture. The packaging is very elegant and looks very pretty displayed in a nice bowl or at a dinner party placed on each napkin or plate. We will definitely keep buying Ferrero Rocher.

My favorite

I love Ferrero Rocher, very time I go grocery shopping I have to get one of those
    I love the taste and the crunch and the price. Will definitely buy more

Yummm

These things are so good! I have to control myself eating them, seriously could eat a whole container in one sitting!! It has the perfect mixture of flavors that makes you want more and more!

THESE ARE SO GOOD!!

Honestly, these are so delicious. They're much better than most "gourmet" chocolates, but for only a fraction of the cost! I love them so much, and I definitely reccomened them to everyone who asks what chocolate to get!

February 25, 2019

Tastes Heavenly

These things are far to good. They never fail to satisfy a sweet tooth craving. Never had a broken one or any that have tasted off/ old. Made in my home town so I have to support that as well.