Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

March 22, 2019

These are to die for!!

These are one of the best chocolates I have ever had! From the Chocolate covered nutty outside, to the flakiness of the shell, to the smooth, rich center and to top it all off the hazelnut in the middle!
    Nothing but delicious comes from eating these babies!

My ABSOLUTE Favorite !

Hubby buys these for me every Christmas and Valentines Day; Ferrero Rochers are my absolute , cannot pass them up, favorite . As a nut AND chocolate fan, you cannot go wrong with these creamy hazelnut filled chocolatey balls of goodness. The chocolate/hazelnut covered shell encases the delicate flavour explosion that is waiting on the inside and what really pulls it all together is the wafer layer and surprise hazelnut on the middle . 😍😋 I am drooling just thinking about them. It’s impossible to stop at one!

wonderful gift

rich and smooth chocolate with nuts inside it, all the ingredients blend in perfectly. there are many different packages which are good as gift for different types of holidays.

March 21, 2019

My all time favourite chocolate!

By far, Ferrero Rocher has always been at the top of my list of favourite chocolates. It’s unique in appearance and taste. There is no other like it. I love it! It’s not cheap like others but it’s definitely worth it. I usually indulge on these heavenly chocolates during the Christmas holidays.

A Holiday Favourite

Ferrero Rocher is 1 of my all-time favourite chocolates (& I love a lot of chocolate)! I always look forward to getting a box at Christmas time, & occasionally will treat myself to a small package when I want something special. Naturally they go well with a glass of milk, but the last couple of years I started really enjoying them with a glass of red wine. Pairing them with a book & a bubble bath is my idea of an ideal relaxing & luxurious night in to myself.

Chocolate Review

Best Chocolate ever!! Favorite for sure. Love the crunchiness and the smooth center! Cute wrapping, and who doesn't love something wrapped in gold!! ;)

Hummmm!

J'aime tellement c'est chocolats !ils sont si délicieux ,une petite boule de paradis .ses mon cadeau préfèrer pour tout occasion!!les noisettes ,le centre si tendre hummmm!!!

Délicieux

Petite boule chocolatée recouvert de noix avec un centre croustillant avec chocolat onctueux c est délicieux ,difficile de n en manger qu un seul à la fois

Heavenly

This is one of my favorite chocolates. I love the combination of chocolate and hazelnut. I know there's tons of other dupes out there but nothing compares to the original. I mean...this feels and tastes luxurious. I gift these to people on all occasions.

Mouthwatering

Whenever I see one in the shelf, I want it. They are so creamy inside and then there’s the crunchiness of the nuts, it’s like perfection, the only problem is that one is never enough, and they know it, that’s why you’ll never find only one for sale.