Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

May 17, 2019

Chocolate hazelnut heaven

If you haven’t tried Ferraro Roche Chocolates yet, Omg what are you doing! They’re hands down mine and my families favourites. Jurying celebrations and Christmas these are the number one requested gift and sweet we have out. I love them for the holidays and anytime I want to enjoy a sweet! Always taste so fresh and have the perfect amount of hazelnuts, crisp and chocolate!

May 16, 2019

J'adore !!!

J'adore ces chocolats-là ! Que dire du goût? Simplement délicieux, à s'en licher les doigts. Ils sont croquants et moelleux à l'intérieur ! Miammmmmmm

May 15, 2019

Best gift to give a coworker a Christmas

Best gift to give a coworker a Christmas. This is a gift I give to most coworkers at Christmas as it’s relatively inexpensive and taste delicious. Especially the ones that are shaped like a Christmas tree. Love it when Christmas time is over and these products go on sale so I can buy more. Couldn’t ask for a better sweet treat.

great taste

this is one of my daughters favorite treats at Christmas time she likes that you can unwrap each one so they last a bit longer. they are very tasty treats

Chocolate Hazelnut Heaven

These are the only chocolates I ask for at Christmas and my birthday. The chocolate with hazelnut pieces gives the outside a great crunch, the wafer ball is perfectly crisp (how they keep them from getting soggy I'll never know) and the smooth rich creamy chocolate hazelnut filling that surrounds a single whole hazelnut is my absolute favourite part!!! A childhood treasure and an adult delight, these are definitely the best chocolates ever.

New Brunswick, Canada

All-time Favourite

This product has to be my all-time favourite for a chocolatey snack. They are absolutely delicious. I love the hazelnut chocolate center. Would recommend over & over again.

Awesome

These are among my favorite chocolates. What's not to like, whole hazelnut covered in smooth chocolate, covered in a crispy wafer and dipped in milk chocolate. I keep a box hidden in my closet!

May 15, 2019

One of my favourite chocolates

I fell in love with these chocolates a long time ago. Chocolates and nuts always go well together and the little bit of crunch along with the smooth center filling provide a sensual texture in your mouth

I need help

I've never been able to resist these! When I was a kid and we had guests they would bring Ferrero Rocher and my mom would make sure I don't finish the entire case in one sitting! I'm still a huge fan and have to hold myself back from finishing the whole box- I lack self control when it comes to these

May 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Indulging and our all time fave!

Ferrero is a family all time favorite chocolate. Its chocolate filling and crunchiness is a combo that makes you want more. The rich chocolate filling melts in your mouth and has a taste of quality in it. Packaging alone is nice and there are many things you can think of to present it.