Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

May 08, 2019

It's alright.

They are okay but I don't believe they are worth the money. I don't buy these because they are so dang expensive. I won't even buy them after a holiday because they are still too expensive. The taste isn't worth spending an arm and a leg on

May 07, 2019

My number one!

My husband and I loveee this chocolates😋😋. They are so good, creamy and tasty. Have you ever tried the Ferrero Rocher cake? If not, you definitely should!.

May 02, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Exquisite Chocolates

I love how Ferrero Rocher melts in my mouth with a silky smooth chocolatey taste with bits of coconut and walnuts in certain varieties. Most times I can’t leave the store without buying a few to eat on the way home.

May 01, 2019

My Favorite

These are my favorite chocolates I will only buy them on special occasions as they can be a bit pricey but they are wonderful. But when the go on sale watch out, I am at the store first thing.

May 01, 2019

Holiday staple!

A must have holiday staple! I use them to decorate a cake or have them by themselves. The crunchy outside with the nuts and the chocolate inside that melts in your mouth. Its amazing! Great holiday present for neighbours!

Creamy and crunch

The price is for luxury chocolate, but they are great gift for Friends (the gold package is really “giftable”! Delicious, it has almost every texture you could have: crunch outside and super creamy with a hazelnut inside! It is seriously one of the best chocolates I ever had!

April 30, 2019

To Be Savoured & Enjoyed!

Ferrero Rocher are a holiday staple & my hubby knows it too! As they’re my favourite, he can be relied on to treat me with my own box at Christmas, Valentines, and my birthday. This year I even received a Ferrero egg for Easter. The packaging is classy, and I love how they’re individually wrapped (allows more time to savour!). The hazelnut & chocolate combination with the crunch of the water is unbeatable.
    Sigh... I may need to run to the store after writing this review & treat myself tonight!

LOVE THIS!!

Absolutely love these chocolates! Strongly recommend if you are a big fan of hazelnut. Wafer inside with chocolate and hazelnuts outside, these are definitely a treat! Great if you just want a pick me up of chocolate!

Great taste

I love chocolate, hazelnut and the waffle crunch texture all combined together. I like the golden package and it also provides different types of packages for choices.

April 29, 2019

I found my favourite chocolate

It’s the most delicious chocolate I ever taste. The smell while you bite into it, and then the soft melted chocolate to finish with the taste of nuts. My only issue is that I find it expensive so I may choose another one over this one