Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

November 10, 2019
    Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom

yummy

I love these chocolates , they am so yummy i could eat them all day and every day and i'm not a big fan normally of chocolates . The nut inside is my favorite part cause its covered in chocolate .

November 03, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

My personal favorite

I originally tried these because i thought there would be no way my children would eat them on me. I was so wrong. Loved by us all. And by all im refering to myself my wife and 7 children. I no longer get a second. Im lucky to get a first.

November 02, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Absolutely delicious

Love,love,love, what can I say these are my favourite, I will share nut could be very happy eating them to myself, I tend to eat the crispy outside of them, then the deliouse chocolate, leaving the hazelnut to crunch, these allways can cheer me up, my daughter's know these are must❤

November 01, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Taste buds have changed

I really used to love these but all of a sudden my taste buds have changed. I find them really dry and do not enjoy the taste. Unfortunately I forgot to tell people I didn’t like them anymore and they kept buying them for me as presents. Saying that they make an ideal gift if you like them.

October 31, 2019

So delicious!

I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like Ferrero Rocher. They are sooooo good. Such a decadent treat and they make a beautiful gift that anyone would be happy to receive.

October 31, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Favourite chocolate

Just absolutely love Ferraro Rocher
    Just never get enough that I hide from the children.. always have as a treat for myself ☺️. Love when they are on special when I’m shopping 🛍

Dudley, United Kingdom

Love these

I just love these and they are just so moreish-I cant stop eating them once I havè started. I love the texture -I like to suck as much chocolate off as I can, which contains chopped nuts, until I get to the 2nd layer which is like a divine crunchy crisp wafer shell with a soft mousse-it reminds me of Bueno which I also love. And when you have got through the chocolaty nutty shell mousse parts you have another surprise -a hazelnut in the middle to crunch on . Whats not to love -when you want a sweet treat -these are heavenly .

East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Favourite treat

My all time favourite treat, my daughter buys me these for Christmas and birthdays. A perfect size love the crunchy layer and the soft sweet chocolate taste.

Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Genius and addictive idea

I love them so much, I love everything from the Ferrero range but these are incredible. Has an hazelnut super fan this is a dream, I literally have to hide these from myself

Manchester, United Kingdom

All time favourite

Really can’t go wrong with these taste divine really chocolate perfect size really melt in your mouth delicious not too sickly great treat perfect gift love them