Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

United Kingdom

Ferrero roche

These are a present from heaven. They are light nutty and delicious. Started eating one and couldnt stop. A firm favourite with the whole family. Looks like i will have to hide them in future lol

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Gold plated yumminess

Beautifully wrapped and nice size. These are rich, nutty, creamy and more-ish. There is a lovely crunchy wafer, smooth chocolate and a hazelnut! Everything that works well together in one bite!

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Ferrero rocher

Oooh I love these, they are sooo moreish, I try to limit myself to just a few. I'm hoping I'll get some for Christmas. I love the outer shell, the praline that encases the hazelnut suprise. Each piece is individually wrapped all chocolates in a reusable plastic box.

Great Chocolates

Every time I buy this product for a gift I always have to always buy one for me. I can never resist these chocolates and they make a great gift every time.

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Have they changed the recipe?

I normally love Ferrero Rocher, but the last box /tub I received was a bit disappointing. The chocolates are smaller and only really tasted of chocolate spread. I'd obviously eat them if they were there, but I'm not sure I'd buy them for myself.

Christmas favorite

I buy these for my mom every year for Christmas but really my whole family enjoys the creamy hazelnut inside with the outside crunch. They have other flavours which are delicious as well.

Ultimate chocolate

Ferrero rocher chocolate is one of my favorite chocolate. It is mouthwatering and ultimate chocolate. they are extremely delicious and I just cannot take my hands off them.

Darlington, United Kingdom

Perfect for any occasion!

This product is perfect for any o casino and even if you would like to treat yourself! Amazing quality and tastes amazing too! Packaging is somewhat luxurious also. I would happily buy this product again either for myself or as a gift!

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Tasty

They are yummy, nutty, chocolate heaven. They are beautifully presented in individual gold wrapping which makes them look luxurious. Will definitely buy them again!

November 26, 2019
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Gorgeous in gold

I love these they are nutty and chocolatey and melt in the mouth. Crunchy and smooth texture is just divine. Buy these for myself and definitely do not share!