Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

November 30, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Nice but not worth price they 0ut them at

Whilst they're nice they are also very sickly and doesnt take many to start making you feel sick.They come in very nice eye catching packaging with a lovley gold finish also the plastic tray they come in can be reused for a number of things but all in all for taste packaging and detail they are not worth the retail price shops are selling them for although they are very nice they are not the nicest chocolate I've tasted.

November 30, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Classic chocolate

Great gift idea or just a treat. Very tasty and are expensive but definitely worth the price as the packaging is spectacular and the chocolates are divine.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

My favourite

These are just the best chocolates and indeed my favourite. The lovely crunchy nutty outside, the soft creamy chocolate and then the lovely crunchy hazelnut in the middle.

Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom

My favourite one

This is my favourite chocolate and by so far the best one out there.
    I buy only this and i always receive them as a gift as everyone close to me know i really love eating Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
    Would definitely recommend it to anyone :)

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Maybe alittle pricey but they are devine!

Who doesn’t love these! I love a good batch of forerro Roche’s cos I love eating nutty chocolate! Nice, crisp and morish! We devour these all Christmas!

November 28, 2019

Very delicious and is a good gift, and its price is good!

This product is very delicious and its case is good to recicle for organizer things. Is very good how gift, its price is very good, no expensive. I recommend.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Perfect treat

I love these!! I will admit I wouldn’t buy these for myself as I can’t justify the price for them but love giving and receiving them as a gift!! You can’t just have one!!!

Devon, United Kingdom

Very tasty

How can you not like the ferrero rocher ? I would eat them in my sleep as well. You can definitely tell the quality at the first bite, definitely like them and will keep buying them. I wish they made dairy free ones for people who cannot have dairy, like my hubby.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Delicious

I always get these as a gift for my birthday from my son, because he likes them as well and wants to pinch them! They are like a little luxury, they taste so nice

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Best chocolates by far.

These are not just any old chocolates they are what I class as premium chocolates, they just have quality all the way through them. The texture and taste are one of a kind. These are my favourite chocolates.