Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Family favourite chocolate

These are my family favourite chocolate and won’t ever change!
    I love the different layers in them and the flavour is amazing!
    Anyone who hasn’t tried these should!

So good

I don’t often get into a junk food mood but when the occasional craving comes along this is one of my go to favourites. Totally delicious and a few will satisfy without going crazy and eating a million of them. Not a bad price considering the quality.

Mon péché mignon

C'est un mélange fait au ciel. Le croquant des noix contraste avec le nougat au milieu.c'est le cadeau de moi à moi que je préfère. C'est le seul chocolat qui ne reste pas une éternité chez-nous. Succulant!

Delicious!

Ferraro to her are my absolute favourite. They are super satisfying thanks to multiple layers (hard outer shell with nuts, wafer, gooey chocolate centre with a whole hazelnut at the core). This is a great chocolate to treat yourself with or to give as a gift.

Amazing

Love these chocolates. Remember eating them as a kid and still my favorite. It's a great holiday treat and year round. It's a great gift idea. I would definitely buy this product again.

Illinois, United States

Delicious treat

These are my favorite “fancy” candies. The hazelnut spread and whole hazelnut inside a water shell, covered in chocolate and hazelnut pieces - delicious! A rich and satisfying treat.

Amazing

These chocolates are to die for. They're my favorite. I always suggest these to my family members for any gifts but mostly around the holidays. Definitely a buy

Too good

Smooth chocolate that melts in your mouth with a nutty twist. These are perfect as a gift for the holidays or all year round. Definitely hard to stop at just one.

Expensive but excellent

I will buy these every Christmas until I can’t find them on the face of the earth. However I limit them to once a year simply because they are expensive for what you get. They taste great, but unfortunately when you eat all of them in one sitting it feels like a rather expensive treat.

Taste like heaven

I love the Ferrero Rocher chocolate year round. My family always has these on hand for a special treat. I don't have them every day but I do indulge once in awhile. I love the smooth chocolate that melts in your mouth, the small hazelnut pieces and lets not forget the hazelnut in the centre. This is my go to favourite chocolate of all time. I eat it slowly because they are so good I could eat a whole box by myself.