Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

January 22, 2020
    United Kingdom

Little balls of delight

Great addition to any gift and perfect for any occasion. Delicious taste and delightfully appealing, they come in a neat and sturdy packing not likely to crack or be damaged in store or on transit, sealed for freshness and perfectly presented.Taste of luxury.

January 22, 2020

One of the best chocolate

One of the best chocolate I ever had! From the day first I tried it, i always keeping it at home. Loved it. best to gift someone during Christmas time.

Must have

These chocolates are a must have in our house especially around Christmas time. Usually they are a gift from Santa. They are so yummy and are a perfect treat!

A Christmas Staple!

In our home it is tradition for 'Santa' to bring these...they are one of the better brands of chocolates on the market. Tasty and crispy and smooth all in one!! We love!

Amazing treat

Very good chocolate and creamy taste.
    The flavor is very rich.
    Great price for the amount you get and quality is so awesome!
    Love the gold wrapping, making it look fancy.

ADDICTIVE

Can finish the whole box in one sitting. Fear of finishing the box too soon makes us eat it little slow. The crunch , the nut gives a unique flavour..

Confectioner’s delight!

These chocolates are a fan favourite in our household and satisfy our sweet tooths every time! They’ve made for a delightful gift on a number of occasions.

My Favourite Chocolate 🍫

I absolutely love this chocolate and the brand creates different chocolate for different seasons/ holidays. My three favourite things combined to make a perfect snack, my guilty pleasure.

Oh ya oh ya

I am a die hard for milk chocolate! I can eat a whole container in one sitting LOL I love a little crunch and the smooth melt in your mouth milkiness! Shoot I'm drooling just writing this review haha Great for gifts, if it makes it there:P Definitely recommend<3

January 20, 2020

Love it

I just love this chocolate. Not only me, my husband as well. And this is a nice gift as well. My family backhome loves this chocolate. So I buy them whenever I visit backhome.