Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

January 27, 2020

Ferrero Rocher

I love these chocolates! They are very smooth and very easy to eat. I love every year having them around Christmas. I will definitely continue to buy these

January 27, 2020

delicious gold nuggets you can share with your pals

These are incredibly delicious, layers of praline and nuts and wafer... what could be better. Probably very dangerous as you can easily munch your way through a whole box in a couple of sittings. My Grandad used to bring these to my school recitals and hand them out to random people in the audience in the intervals... a great way to make new friends.

January 24, 2020

Christmas chocolate

My family and myself absolutely love these chocolates, I buy them every Christmas so I can share them with all my family and friends! I also make sure that we all have some in our stockings!

January 24, 2020

Luxury in every bite!

The crispy coating, the creamy inside, the dreamy hazelnuts - amazing! These are luxury in every bite! They are definitely one of my favourite chocolates. They are crave-worthy!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Family favorite

Whether it be for holidays or a special treat, our family loves Ferrero Rocher. That one little ball packs everything you need. Smooth chocolate, wafer crunch and nutty goodness.♥️

2.3/5

Just Okay

I tend to receive this chocolate around Christmas. The original plain ones taste the best to me I am not a fan of all the various flavors. I have a son who loves them so do buy for him at Christmas

Ferrero rocher yum

These chocolates are a go to for almost every holiday. They are chocolatey, crunchy, nutty and are always a great gift the way they are packaged to suit each different celebration. I wish they were a bit less expensive at times and I'd buy them more often.

Ferraro rocher

My son loves these chocolates. I love the way his face lights up when I buy him a pack. The happiness he gets from this treat is enough for me to keep buying them for him

Delicious!

Ferrero Rocher are one of my favourite chocolates during the holidays! They taste even better if you put them in the fridge then eat them! I would definitely recommend giving them a try!

My favourite childhood chocolate

This was my favourite childhood chocolate growing up. Brings back memories of Christmas and holidays. Ferrero Rocher was always the chocolate I would choose if there were other ones around. I will always love these chocolates!