Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

LOVE OF MY LIFE

This product is the best thing Ive ever tasted, these are my favourite I will eat the whole box in one sitting if I was able to without throwing up. I will choose this chooclate over any other type anyday!

Heavenly treat!

As a self-professed chocoholic, this delicious melt in your mouth with a nutty crunch bites is definitely one of my favorites. Whether as a mini snack mid afternoon or sweet dessert after supper, the smooth and rich delight makes for a satisfying treat.

Yummy

I use to my a grade school teacher who loved these chocolates, back in my days there was no restrictions on nuts in school so near Christmas and easter he would bring these in for the class. Let's just say I been hooked since then.

California, United States

recomiendo

los chocolates Ferrero Rocher son unos de mis favoritos puedo comerme una caja entera en un dia y no me aburro, a mis hijas igual les encanta su sabor exquisito.

April 06, 2020

I buy this all the time.

I have never met anyone who did not love these delicious chocolates. I buy them for my husband at every occasion possible as well as any other time. Lol we both love them. We look after our grandson and he loves them as well. I highly recommend them.

Yum

This is a must in our household.
    Every occasion my daughter looks forward to receiving these.
    This is her favorite chocolate its smooth and creamy and has a crunch.
    Yumo

Virginia, United States

A little piece of heaven

Ferrero Rocher. What can i say other than these are the most delicious candies i have EVER tasted! I have been a fan of these since i was a child. They are just the right mixture of crispy and creamy.

The best chocolate

By far the best chocolates out there ! I definitely indulge a-little too much of the tasty treats at least once a month ( don’t judge hahah ) . It is my go to monthly indulgence!

April 04, 2020
    Texas, United States

Lil Taste of Heaven

Hands down the best tasting indulgent lil chocolate snack it melts in your mouth and has the best mouth watering eye yummy taste ever !!Wish I had me some right now :)

April 04, 2020

Delicious

These are melt in your mouth good. I have given and gotten these for gifts, and totally appreciate them. The hazelnut is the bonus in these very tasty treats