Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

April 23, 2020

I am loving this chocolate

I can’t stop eating these. The taste is so rich yet so inexpensive. These chocolates have a nice nut inside covered in a chocolate spread then has a shell covered in a chocolaty nut. It is absolutely delicious. Would highly recommend.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

My favourite chocolates!

My little bit of luxury in a crazy world! my absolute favourite chocolates, love the taste, texture and packaging. Bliss. They look so expensive anf yet are affordable, i can't get enough of these.

Decadent and delicious

My favourite chocolate hazelnut treats! The crunch, the ganache, the hazelnut, the perfect combination. Like a little present wrapped in gold! Five stars!

April 22, 2020

Tastes amazing

Best chocolates ever, I love the nutty taste! The chocolate is rich and it is very addicting. Price is also reasonable and brand is trustworthy. I will definitely purchase these chocolates again.

April 22, 2020

My addiction

I am so so addicted to this product. This product is my weakness to be honest. I cant go to the grocery store without getting Ferrero rocher. My mouth is filled with saliver just by typing this review. I am sorry but that’s just the truth.

Mmmmmmm

These are my go to holiday chocolate! Always a hit when gifting or just to put on the table during a gathering.
    On top of holidays, they are good literally ALL THE TIME!

Love, love, love these!

These are amazing chocolates. Perfect combo of everything. The taste and texture are very satisfying. The price is a bit expensive though so if there are coupons or sales on I would buy so much!!!

Amazing for choco-holics

I am what you call a choco-holic. It is my biggest weakness. These, by far are my favourite of all time. The nice part is, you can have them as is or bake with them (cookies and cakes and everything inbetween)

Good gift

Love this chocolate, usually buy it during the holidays or receive a lot as gifts. Love the taste, sometimes eat it as a snack even. Also makes nice gifts and stocking stuffer

So yummy!!!!!

These are an absolute delicious treat. Delectable combination of hazelnut and chocolate. These are my go to treat when I crave chocolate . I recommend to everyone .