Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Illinois, United States

Ferrero Rocher

This candy is so yummy! I love how you get chocolate with nutty flavor. Ferrero rocher is smooth and flavorful and a favorite of my whole family. To my kids this is fancy chocolate.

Illinois, United States

Taste so good!

Oh where to start... This product is so freaking amazing! Melt in your mouth, delectable treat. If I wasn't trying to lose weight at the moment I'd probably be eating one as I'm writing this review. If you haven't tried it, please go buy it! You will not and I repeat will NOT be disappointed.

Oklahoma, United States

So good

I love these so much. They are so good. You cant go wrong with chocolate and hazel nuts. They are amazing frozen. I love to have them in the house for the holidays. They look so fancy on the table.

California, United States

My go to

This is my go to candy when I just want something small to indulge in. I absolutely love the taste and texture of this chocolate! The fact that it's small enough to hide it from my kids is a bonus!

United States

This is one of my favorite chocolates.

This is one of the all time best chocolates. It's so light and crispy and delicate. I highly recommend to anybody looking for a quick sweet tooth fix.

Minnesota, United States

amazing candy

Ferrero Rocher is amazing candy.Love the taste and the texture.Always feels like celebration when opening one candy. It's my number one choice to give on Christmas as a present.

July 22, 2020

It's love!

I just love it...i really like the crunch in it n the hazelnut..it is the combination of divine flavors..my all time favorite chocolate i can never get bored of it

July 21, 2020
    Texas, United States

Yummy to my tummy

These are a good crunchy chocolate snack. Can be found in most places in at least 3 or more. Reasonably priced. Good for gift or gift baskets. Great on any occasion

July 21, 2020

Addicting

Love the soft silky chocolate in the middle with the crunch on the outside and my surprise nut in the middle. Simply addicting. It's the perfect about between chocolate and nuts. Easy to open and enjoy with one bite

July 18, 2020

Head over heels in love with this chocolate 😍

I absolutely love this chocolate 😍 I remember eating this for the first time and couldn’t stop smiling at them. N asked my fiancé to send me this to India, all the way from Canada 😁