Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

FERRERO ROCHER? Yes Please! :D

Ferrero Rocher chocolates seem to be a holiday staple. By "holiday" I mean any occasion! They're a tasty way to add a little something sweet to a gift or at any gathering.

I love that they're individually wrapped and each precisely the same - no picking though (like what tends to happen with a box of chocolate).

Ferrero Rocher always delivers a rich-flavoured, creamy taste and feel with a soft crunch of wafer and more sweetness of hazelnuts.

Delish.

October 19, 2020

My favourite treat all year round!

These are my favourite treats all year round. I love how they go on sale around Christmas time. I had one incident where there was no hazelnut inside. Ferrero Rocher sent me new chocolates along with coupons. I can't complain.

My favorite of all time

I feel like this chocolate doesn't need any introduction, it's simply one of the yummiest treat ever, hazelnut with chocolate and the crunchy outer shell is amazing. I always always get it whenever I feel like giving myself a treat!

Delicious

This is my daughter and I's favorite chocolate! It creamy inside and nut inside beautiful hazelnut flavour! We get for every occasion and any time snack if you have not tried these you must

Best chocolate

This is my favourite chocolate throughout the year. I love the texture and flavour of the chocolate, each bite makes me want more plus they make great gifts during the holiday season.

ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!

So So Soooo good! These are my go to snack and my favourite indulgence! Plus the size makes it easy to pop into your bag or purse and take it on the go!

Texas, United States

Tasty

Ferrero rocher is the best chocolate snack I love. It's tasty and every one love. Hope they make more variety taste that would be awesome. We absolutely buy it like once every couple months.

heaven in a bite

there is something so satisfying about biting into Ferrero Rocher, the gold wrapping makes it feel like a luxurious treat. The crunchy outer layer and ever so soft gooery inner layer before hitting the crunchy perfectly toasted hazelnut ...! aaagh i need some now !

Yum!

These are my absolute favourite chocolates!! I love giving these as gifts during Christmas, everybody loves these amazing love drops!! They are always fresh and individually wrapped

October 15, 2020

Best Chocolate ever!

This is on my children's Christmas list each year. I always buy them their favorite chocolate to put into their stocking. I have on occasion snuck into them myself before Christmas then having to rush put to buy more. Our favorite Christmas treat😊