Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Delicious

I look forward to these every Christmas.
    My sister baked her muffins with these in the middle. They were delicious. If you like hazelnut, waffer, creamy hazelnut chocolate this is the chocolate for you. So addictive

delicious and tasty

This ferrero rocher
    I really loved this so much. We always spend lots every christmas to give this to my friends and relatives and they loved this too so much!

December 07, 2020

One of my absolute favourites

A definite guilty pleasure of mine, I often have to talk myself out of bulk-buying these. Awesome but beware if you or your friends have tree nut allergies!

Yearly Christmas gift

Every year Ferrero Rocher is under our Christmas tree.The whole family loves them.We all get our own box so no one has to share.The taste is amazing and never had anything better.I better hurry and get my Ferrero Rocher.

Nothing beats

These are my favourite. The perfect chocolate, godsent. They’re nice and crunchy outside, but soft and melty on the inside with a final surprise crunch from the hazelnut

December 07, 2020

I enjoy the creamy chocolate filling. It’s not too sweet

I have bought this product on numerous occasions. I have never had an issue with consistency as it so always of high grade chocolate. The filling is not too sweet and I enjoy the crunchy outer coating. I have tried all the flavours and each are delicious

Saskatchewan, Canada

Tasty

I buy these every year at Christmas and love to receive these as gifts !! They are very addicting as I can never have just one . It has mixture of crunchy yet airy . It’s a light chocolate snack which doesn’t leave you filled with regret after eating all of it .

Delish

Creamy chocolate hazelnut, who wouldnt love this combo. I buy these all the time. My go to chocolate treat. With christmas coming a must have stocking stuffer.

Love these

I love these, I purchase them all year around. I love the creaminess, chocolate and hazelnuts all combined together, once I start eating them I can't stop

very good gift

really great christmas gift! my family loves these and they are a bit expensive but they are worth it! never ever had an issue with them and as they are individually wrapped theyre perfect to set out at a party or to split up and give to multiple people.