Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

December 16, 2020
    California, United States

Love

Ugh these are the best sweets. These were my favorite while pregnant. Love the chocolate crunchy outside with the creamy inside. Perfection! Great gifts too!

December 15, 2020

Mouthwatering and so heavenly!

Ferro Rocher - crunchy, tasty and sooo nutty. This chocolate has all the right factors for every chocolate lover. A hazelnut centre, a crispy wafer biscuit and covered in smooth chocolate coated with more nuts. I usually have to divide the number of chocolates so each family member gets an equal share!

Yes yes yes!

Best chocolate hands down. Has Nutella has a chocolate wafer, hazelnuts and it’s just a pleasure to eat. Nothing else like it. I purchase these anytime I’m craving chocolate. It’s also a very creamy and rich chocolate. If you like Nutella you will love this.

Great taste

These are rich creamy and smooth and are a Christmas staple in my house hold would recommend to anyone. They are not to overpowering for the older adults in the house but sweet enough for the little kids. They are also great stocking stuffers for Christmas. Everyone will be excited to pull a box of those out of their stockings

California, United States

Love love love these chocolates

Amazingly good lol. I buy them on special occasions sometimes. Love the taste and texture of them! Definitely would recommend to a friend or anyone and would keep buying them

December 14, 2020

The Best Chocolate

Ferrero Rocher is one of my go to chocolates of all time. I love the crunchy exterior and smooth rich insides. It also makes great gifts. I buy them all the time and give them out as gifts to everyone in my family.

December 12, 2020

Perfect gift for every occasion

During the holidays I try to stock my pantry with a few extra boxes of Ferrero, so every time someone comes to visit me or if I'm invited to a gather I take one of these nice looking boxes with me, and give them as a gift to the host.

December 11, 2020

yum!

These are always delicious. i typically buy a few boxes and have them around the house for guests as well as a few wrapped up for presents. love all their chocolaty goodness!

December 11, 2020

Great Go to Gift

This is the perfect season to gift a friend or loved one some chocolates and what's better than the hazelnut covered chocolate set that's considered a premium brand. Delightful and enjoyable.

December 10, 2020

I'm in love with this chocolate

Perfect chocolate for a special occasion or just too enjoy for a day..my favorite chocolate ever i love hazelnuts and the creamy chocolate inside is a perfect combination for that sweet tooth