Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Barnet, United Kingdom

My favourite chocolate

Love Ferro Roche. My favourite chocolate. I love the packaging that they come is as well so they stay protected and un damaged. I quite often find them on offer in my local supermarket.

Warwickshire, United Kingdom

My favorite

These chocolates are easily the best for an indulgent sweet treat, they always taste amazing and the quality never alters.
    Great as a treat for yourself or even a gift for someone else.

Inverclyde, United Kingdom

I always buy this product

The chocolates are my altimeter favourite I love the nutty shell the chocolate filling hiding a nut inside they are more ish and are wrapped individually and are bite sized

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Best ever

My favourite chocolates ever. Perfect as a gift. Very tasty and they have nice package to. Absolutely delicious. Definitely recommend to everyone to try them.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

No1. Chocolate in the world

I’d live on this chocolate for every meal if it was even possible to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The gooey nutty loveliness is just divine. What else could you want

United Kingdom

Yum!

Who doesn't like these?!? They are yummy but I usually just get or give them around Christmas. It feels like a little treat.
    I've been giving my postman one (Ferrero Rocher!!!) every morning in December, he's been loving it.

Cardiff, United Kingdom

My favourite go to treat

I adore ferrero rocher. They are my favourite little treats. They taste and look extremely luxurious. I buy these as an indulgence for myself and when i feel i deserve to be treated. They have a velvety texture and melt in the mouth. The combination of the crunch and the delicious chocolate inside works wonderfully and i am yet to find a better chocolate treat. They can be expensive so i do tend to save them for when i feel i need to be spoiled.

Anytime anywhere

Absolutely my top favorite chocolate. As much i love the classic chocolate I also love the coconut and dark chocolate flavor. I can have it any time anywhere.

United Kingdom

Love!!!!

This is one of my favourite chocolates. The taste is really good and the crunchiness is amazing. I am totally in love with this chocolate. This delicious chocolate is easily affordable. I will completely recommend this chocolate.

February 03, 2021

Sweet treat

What can one say about these little gems. Every one is a slice of heaven in your mouth. Can anybody name anything that gets your taste buds firing more? Didnt think so?