Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Comment ne pas aimer

Dans ma famille, les ferreros sont la gâterie par excellence du temps des fêtes. Malheureusement il est difficile d'arrêter après un seul, ils sont terriblement additifs!

England, United Kingdom

Perfect Festive Season Treats

Ferrero Rochers have always been my go to treats to gift for the festive season. They always come in a nice little box and don't stick around for long. The taste just bring back so many memories.

Leeds, United Kingdom

LOVE

You can gift these, make a dessert out of it or just stuff your mouth with Ferraro Rochers and you won’t regret it. These are A M A Z I N G. 100% recommend

West Berkshire, United Kingdom

Can’t stop until box is empty

Ferrero Rocher is the Best chocolate treat made ever. Amazing taste, amazing texture and too bad to have it nearby because they jump in your mouth until box is empty.

Royal Kensington and Chelsea, United Kingdom

Tasty

Fererro Rocher is my favorite brand chocolates I love them and having them as a treat. They are very special I use to buy them when I have special occasions.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Tasty

Delicious chocolate love it. My son’s favourite chocolate balls. Buying it frequently as a gift everyone loves it, why not! Also using them as cake decorating.

1.0/5

United Kingdom

Used to be great!

These used to taste great, with the praline but since they have changed the recipe the company has gone cheap! You can clearly taste they are different and certainly not a little bit of luxury.

Lewisham, United Kingdom

Great taste

My favourite chocolate, very tasty and very nice. I always treat my self to a box of Ferrero add it to my pancakes and icecream which gives a lovely addition to my dessert. I think everyone love Ferrero rocher chocolate
    Love it

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

It’s nice

I used to love these! The taste of them, the nut and chocolate you name it! Just feel like recently they’ve slightly changed in texture and flavour? The shell around seems to be much more crunchier

March 04, 2021

so good!

I love this chocolate! It has a nice crunch and the chocolate is not overly sweet. I love getting this chocolate as a gift and everyone seems to be happy receiving it as well. Must try!!