Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Anti-Age Day Cream Reviews

For even, youthful skin, this soft, velvety anti-age day cream can be used alone or mixed with a few drops of lavender facial oil to boost radiance.
Apply on clean skin and massage into the face using circular motions.

Soin de jour anti-âge avec huile essentielle de lavandin biologique pour tous les types de peau, même sensibles. Les rides paraissent plus lisses et la peau est raffermie. Notre extrait de lavandin est équitablement produit dans le sud de la France.

If you like this product, you may also like: Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Smooth And Glow Facial Oil

Visit Garnier.ca for the full product range.

2.7/5

August 25, 2020

Scent too strong for me

I have tried this product through a sachet sample, that was only enough for 2 applications. However it has been enough to understand it is not the product for me because the scent of lavender is too strong and unfortunately I am not a fan of it. Overall, the cream absorbed pretty quickly and I did not notice any downside but I won't buy it because of the scent.

3.2/5

August 20, 2020

Garnier Bio Anti-Age Day Care

Garnier BIO Anti-Age Day Care 💜 The lavender scent in this cream is so magical ✨ I tested this product out today and really enjoyed it. It took a few minutes to absorb and then I applied some sunscreen over top of it. I have oily/combination skin and tend to opt for gel formulas during the day so this cream did feel a tad heavy on my skin. I think it would be great to use at night time and I could really see myself reaching for this cream everyday during the winter months. There are so many great things to know about this cream: it is certified organic, contains no animal-derived ingredients, has no parabens, and is made with renewably sourced and fairly traded Lavadin!

Did I mention how wonderful it smells?! 💜

August 06, 2020

Very moisturizing!

The first things I notice about this cream are its thick, rich texture and its lovely scent. It smells of lavadin (which is French lavender) but the scent doesn’t seem to linger for long after applying it, which I like. ⁣⁣

This cream leaves my skin very moisturized and glowy. I think it is a great drugstore option, and would recommend it to a friend who was looking for an affordable cream. Although this is a “day” cream, I also like using it in the evening.

August 06, 2020

Makes my skin so soft!!

I had the opportunity to try this product and I really love how it made my skin feel and look! My skin was so soft and plump after using! I will be adding it to my skincare routine!

August 05, 2020

quite emollient without being sticky

The lavandin used in the line of Garnier Bio products is certified organic, fair trade, and comes from a renewable source. The formulation of these products are also vegan.

This moisturizer targets the signs of aging; smoothing out the appearance of wrinkles as well as firming skin. It is suitable for all skin types, incliding sensitive skin. It has more of a liquid consistency, medium heaviness and does require to be massaged into the skin. But once it has been applied, it leaves a thin layer of moisture on your skin without it feeling sticky. This moisturizer doesn't contain synthetic fragrance; however, it is heavily scented and reminds me of lavender with few other notes, which does eventually dissipate.

I can't wait to try this out over the next couple of day to see what this does for my ultra sensitive, easily eczema-triggered skin. I dont have any deep set wrinkles as of yet, but a couple fine lines are definitely starting to trickle in.

1.8/5

August 01, 2020

Smells gross and doesn't absorb into skin

I received a sample packet of this in the mail and tried it for a few days. I'm not a fan of lavender, but depending on how strong of a scent it has there are some lavender products I can tolerate. This smells so strongly of lavender I couldn't stand it. It also didn't fully absorb into the skin. 30 mins later and my face still felt like it had a layer of the stuff on it and felt tacky/sticky to touch. I could ignore the scent if it was an effective product but it's too thick for my liking.

July 31, 2020

Smooth

Omg I can't believe how refreshing this felt on my skin and it lasted for hours. Silky smooth face I love it and will buy more. A little went a long way, didn't need to use much.

Amazing scent

This time I was selected to try out Organic Lavandin Anti-age day care by @garnierca 💚💜
    I have been using this for 9 days and the first thing that I want to say is: If you like lavender scent you will love this product! 😍
    It is perfect for stressful days, because lavandin is really relaxing. The texture is soft and I felt my skin very hydrated.
    You need to give this a try! It is also organic 🌱(vegan formula), parabens free, and has vitamin E and argan oil. 🤩#GarnierBioLover #OrganicWorks

Thank you @chickadvisor for this opportunity! 💚💜

Great cream for firming

This is a great day cream if you're looking for anti-ageing, organic, all day moisture. Smells incredible too, not too strong. Highly recommended for those looking for anti-ageing creams.

great cream!

the formula of this cream is very lightweight and easy to blend. it hydrates the skin without making it feeling greasy. it works great for normal to dry skin. i highly recommend it.