4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

May 08, 2017

I have been using these products for awhile, as a regular treatment and wash, always gets thespots out and sometimes use as alone, would recommend others to try it.

May 03, 2017

This is hands down the best facial moisturizer I've ever used. I've tried a lot and typically tend to opt out of using it altogether because they usually feel greasy or oily - ESPECIALLY ones with sunblock included - and I hate my face feeling any oily than it already is. But with this one, I don't feel that at all! I was a little worried the first time I used it because it has a sunblock consistency when you first squirt it out onto your fingertips, however when I applied it, it absorbed really well almost immediately and within just a few minutes, I couldn't even tell anything was on my face! But, I KNOW it's doing it's job because my skin hasn't dried out and I'm very fair, so when I go out in the sun for a long-ish period of time I can normally feel it and I haven't at all for the past few days. AND, most importantly, it HAS brightened my skin on top of all that. That affect I noticed immediately, as soon as I applied it for the first time. And I've been using it for a week consecutively (which is the longest I've ever used a facial moisturizer because I've NEVER liked any of them before), and the dark circles under my eyes have even cleared up. I've been looking for a specific eye care product to do just that for month, and here this comes along and does it in a week! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

March 13, 2017

I love this moisturizer because it has an exfoliator in it which makes my skin smooth and soft!

It absorbs quickly!
    Doesn't leave a greasy feeling!

My skin has a more even tone and looks nourished!

February 15, 2017

I love this lotion, it does what it says. It does brighten cmplexion, it worked for me and it moistures. It s a very lightweight, non greasy and it has spf. It's perfect for summer, that's when I use it most.

February 15, 2017

I use this moisturizer in the mornings before applying my makeup. It is a light moisturizer that is perfect for my oily skin. It sinks in quickly, without leaving my skin feeling oily.

October 12, 2016

I don't think there is a product that Garnier hasn't put out that I haven't tried.I love all their products,there isn't a product with the name Garnier on it that I can say ,I didn't like or it didn't do as it suppose to.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer just as it says.When I put it on before bedtime,my whole face feels like I've been doing a nightly routine for ages.It only takes a few minutes with this Garnier Moisturizer to make your skin look and feel soft and smooth.If you have dry skin,this is the one for you to try.I recommend this product to all you ladies.

August 25, 2016

I wasn't really sure what to expect. I used the sample was very impressed. In the stores this is a bit pricey but the results are amazing. It is so light and creamy, it glides on the skin very smoothly, and doesn't leave it feeling greasy. It also absorbs into the skin very quickly. I put on every morning before applying my makeup. I love that fact that it's not greasy, as my face is already oily. and lightens my acne scars, and has SPF. I really like that this one has an SPF, which makes it easy to put on and go about your day, especially if you are going makeup free. The moisturizer leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and best of all, no greasy residue.

July 28, 2016

Love love love this product. It has great scent and my skin is not greasy. It absords well and a see a difference. I have a very sensitive skin and this product is great for me. It's a little extensive but worth the Price.

July 23, 2016

Love this product! It has very nice scent and absorbs really quickly. The cream doesn't leave greasy feeling after application. The texture is very nice. I apply it in the morning because it has SPF to protect my skin during the day.

July 19, 2016

I am an on the go stay-at-home mom of two boys and I am constantly chasing my toddler around and am always active, and my skin doesn't get as much attention as it should so when I found Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer I just had to try it and I am glad that I did! My skin has totally transformed and is brighter, smoother, and youthful again!