4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 20, 2016

I recieved Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer free to try in exchange for my review on this product. I found the texture and smell light and pleasant. It goes on well and worked well under my makeup. I don't think I saw a big difference using this product but thought it kept my skin moist and worked well as part of my daily routine. I'm not sure if I would purchase this product again as I didn't notice any changes in the tone or brightness of my skin.

March 20, 2016

Very light and creamy moisturizer. Been suffering from dry skin for a few weeks because of dry winter air, and using Garnier SkinActive moisturizer started hydrating my face right away. It's gentle on my face, didn't have any reaction to it, which sometimes happens when I first start out with a new moisturizer. Since this has an SPF, I've been using this as my daily moisturizer and will stick with it. Using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water before putting on the moisturizer helps make my pores feel cleaner and makes my skin feel very refreshed.

March 20, 2016

Was generally happy with this product. I found I had to use fairly sparingly or else my skin had too much glow, as it would make me quite oily. That's not a problem as it means it will last longer. I haven't noticed a dramatic improvement in my skin texture, or fine lines. It was an overall adequate product if you are looking for a moisturizer with spf.

2.8/5

March 20, 2016

I used the product for 2 weeks and didn't notice much difference in my skin quality, smoothness or brightness. Maybe over a long period of time there would be more difference. The smell wasnt great but also wasn't horrible and I didn't find the product to be greasy. At thins point I wouldn't recommend this product over another due to its affectiveness.

March 19, 2016

I love the product . After one week, I felt a big change in my skin tone and would highly recommend this product. My skin is smoother and feeling better now.

March 17, 2016

This is a very good and gentle cream. Very effective, you can see the amazing results within one use. Absorb instantly to the skin. I love it and definitely buy it in the future.

March 17, 2016

This is a nice facial moisturizer. It has a light, pleasant scent. It goes on smooth and leaves my skin moisturized but not feeling oily which I really like. I love that it has an SPF 15 included so I know I have light protection from the sun any time I am wearing it.

March 17, 2016

LOVE this moisturizer soo much. It smells AMAZING and it gives just enough moisture for my face with two pumps without making my skin feel oily or greasy. My skin even feels like it has cleared up the redness on my cheeks sincfe I gave been using it. LOVE this product.

March 17, 2016

I like this product, Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter. For someone looking for a light moisturizer this is perfect. Leaves the skin feeling soft & smooth. The smell is nice. And I like that it is in a pump.

March 17, 2016

I really enjoyed trying this product. Although the delivery was late in arriving, I jumped right in and started using it. It was really gentle on my skin and I could see good results after just 1 week. The skin now looks more even and smooth. It makes me feel youthful again (I'm 45). My wrinkles don't stand out as much and my skin is so soft to the touch. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to my friends. The fact that it has SPF15 in it was a nice bonus.