4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016
    2.8/5

March 20, 2016

I used the product for 2 weeks and didn't notice much difference in my skin quality, smoothness or brightness. Maybe over a long period of time there would be more difference. The smell wasnt great but also wasn't horrible and I didn't find the product to be greasy. At thins point I wouldn't recommend this product over another due to its affectiveness.

March 19, 2016

I love the product . After one week, I felt a big change in my skin tone and would highly recommend this product. My skin is smoother and feeling better now.

March 17, 2016

This is a very good and gentle cream. Very effective, you can see the amazing results within one use. Absorb instantly to the skin. I love it and definitely buy it in the future.

March 17, 2016

This is a nice facial moisturizer. It has a light, pleasant scent. It goes on smooth and leaves my skin moisturized but not feeling oily which I really like. I love that it has an SPF 15 included so I know I have light protection from the sun any time I am wearing it.

March 17, 2016

LOVE this moisturizer soo much. It smells AMAZING and it gives just enough moisture for my face with two pumps without making my skin feel oily or greasy. My skin even feels like it has cleared up the redness on my cheeks sincfe I gave been using it. LOVE this product.

March 17, 2016

I like this product, Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter. For someone looking for a light moisturizer this is perfect. Leaves the skin feeling soft & smooth. The smell is nice. And I like that it is in a pump.

March 17, 2016

I really enjoyed trying this product. Although the delivery was late in arriving, I jumped right in and started using it. It was really gentle on my skin and I could see good results after just 1 week. The skin now looks more even and smooth. It makes me feel youthful again (I'm 45). My wrinkles don't stand out as much and my skin is so soft to the touch. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to my friends. The fact that it has SPF15 in it was a nice bonus.

March 17, 2016

I was lucky enough to be able to try the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer courtesy of Chick Advisors' #TryGarnier campaign. I like that it is a super light formula and blends quickly into the skin. It is all that is claims to be. I find my skin is brighter and well hydrated without feeling greasy. The best part is that it contains SPF so great for people like me who don't always remember to wear sunscreen.

March 17, 2016

Great product that is light and doesn't feel greasy! Feels great on the skin and makes you feel well hydrated. I would recommend to all my friends and family.

March 17, 2016

This is really light feeling,but very effective.At this time of year,I really struggle with facial dryness.It sinks into the skin quickly,and leaves a fresh,clean feel that is not heavy.Will purchase this again,for sure!