4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 15, 2016

I'm surprised that only 94% of chicks dig this product. It's amazing, I love how when I wake up, my skin is bright, and literally glowing! I would totally recommend this product. It's one of the best moisturizers I use. It also gives you healthy looking skin!

3.2/5

June 27, 2016

It's been a little over two months that I have been using this product on a daily basis. The light exfoliation became apparent after about two weeks. Loved that I could get the micro-cleaning without abrasiveness and harshness. My skin does seem to be clearer and smoother in look and feel. At times I felt that it wasn't very hydrating and added a second moisturizer. Overall, happy with the product and would recommend.

June 07, 2016

I recently purchased this moisturizer for the first time and really like it. It has a nice light scent and the moisturizer spreads very evenly. My face feels very fresh after application. I especially like the pump action so I don't have to dig my fingers inside a jar.

April 21, 2016

The best moisturizer I have ever used. It makes my skin so soft and moisturized. I was just starting to get fine lines but after about a month of using this, they are gone. My skin is radiant, and my makeup goes on smoothly. The light rose scent is great. Love it!

April 08, 2016

Thank you Chick Advisor for giving me this opportunity to try the product! I like that this product is light and doesn't feel greasy on my face. I also like the smell. I've tried it for 7 weeks now and I can see that my skin is brighter and does not seem as dull. I've had better result with a different product but they are way more expensive than this product. So for this price range, I think it's effective as it can get.

April 07, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the chick advisor review club.
    As I received damaged product, chickAdvisor has send me a replacement which I received last week, I have been using this for last 5 days replacing my regular moisturizer which also has SPF 15. I don't prefer to apply heavy SPF sunscreen unless necessary , SPF 15 is perfect for me. About this moisturizer it has mild scent, good for people who don't have issues with scent, I was good with this as it is mild,I don't like Heavy scent Moisturizer or lotion. It quick get absorbed and is very gentle on my skin, I have combination of dry and oil skin but had not issue with it. I have used this as a primer below my foundation once without any issue. Since I have been using this for only 5 days I cant say much about reduction in line and wrinkles. will update my review after few more days.

March 29, 2016

I received this product to try. I never really believed the hype about skin brightening moisturizers but was pretty pleased with this! My skin did feel smoother and looked brighter after consistent use. Plus it smells fantastic!

March 23, 2016

I received this product as part of the review club. The moisturizer leaves your skin feeling instantly softer after 1 use. 1 small pump covers my entire face and it is lightweight and has a very pleasant smell. It's not oily and doesn't cause my combination skin to get greasy. As a shift worker I noticed a brighter glow to my skin and I didn't look quite as tired.

March 22, 2016

good product ...i used this cream and i noticed after 2 weeks my skin was brighter and smoother ...wish it had a greater SPF value..price is decent for face cream

March 22, 2016

Although I didn't expect a miracle, I would have liked at least a bit if a difference. This is definitely a nice effective moisturizer, and feels great, but no difference in lines and wrinkles. I don't think any moisturizer will get rid of lines, so with that in mind, I think this is a good moisturizer and good for the price.