Good Seasons Italian Dressing
Good

Good Seasons Italian Dressing Reviews

Ranked #1702 out of 2380 in Grocery

October 07, 2014

Good Seasons Zesty Italian Dressing is the only way to go when it comes to Italian dressing. Add vinegar a dash of water and your oil and shake and refrigerate. Tastes so much better then the bottled dressings and Good Seasons doesn't have all those extra ingredients that the pre-made dressings have added to their bottles. I eat it on everything. You can also use this as a marinade or seasoning for different recipes. It is fresh and delicious.. If you are a salad lover like me you gotta try this. It is affordable at $1.29 a package and if you buy the kit you get a great deal @ 2.99 at Walmart it comes with two packets and the cruet. I love this dressing to soak my cucumbers, onions and tomatoes. OMG!!!!!