got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

Amazing

I received this fabulous product from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes, and I must say that it was a great opportunity.
    I have flat and thin hair, and I'm always looking for more volume. This product makes wonders. It lifts my hair and instantly gives more volume. Great scent too. And doesn't leave any white residues. A must have, seriously !

Great volume

I have pretty thick hair and don't always need alot of volume. I used this a couple days after washing my hair when it needed a little extra boost! I thought it gave my hair life again! Works awesome!

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

I received this product in return for my honest review.
    I have super flat dull hair and this product works wonders!!
    It is very easy to apply and once applied it offers so much extra volume to my hair.
    If you have dull flat hair, this product is a great buy!!

Instant volume!

I received the Schwarzkopf Got2B Powder’ful Volumizing Styling Powder for free to test out and provide my opinion. I have never used a powder product to give volume to my flat hair but I was surprised by the effects of this product. I used it on the days I didn’t wash my hair and it really did bring some volume back to my hair and also helped remove some of the oil from my roots.
    It was a bit strange to me to rub it in my hands before applying to my hair so I prefer to apply it directly to my roots where I need it and to rub it in to remove the white color from the powder. I like that it is also unscented.
    The small packaging makes it very convenient to bring around with you as it is small enough to fit in your purse. If you find yourself with plans after work and need a quick boost to your roots, then having this in your purse is a life saver.
    I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for some instant boost and volume for your hair.

Good For Oily Roots

It you have oily roots or need to wash your hair every 2 days, this is definitely the product you need. It instantly volumizes the roots and gives a washed hair effect. This powder is even more effective if applied after a dry shampoo or shower.

Transparence

Le produit es d’un format beaucoup plus gros que se qu’on peut s’attendre du te poudre pour le volume l’application es super facile et lors de l’application c’est transparent

Pleasentely surprised

This is a nice and easy pick me up product. Not as easy as the spray version but same effect as the spray. You just need to carefully work it through your hair. Will definitely be buying more!

Volume Ou la la !!

Tes cheveux sont plat et il boude le volume ? C'est le produit qu'il vous faut. Un produit simple d'utilisation et il n'en faut qu'une petite quantité pour donner un peu de volume.

1.7/5

Don't waste your money!

I #gotitfree in exchange for my honest review. This product doesn't make sense to me. It doesn't...do anything! I like the small container and the fact that there's no aerosol spray, but my positive points end there. It feels gross and sticky on your hands (the only way you can apply it to your hair), wastes a lot of product because of its poorly designed dispenser, and barely makes any noticeable difference to my hair's volume. Don't waste your money.

Texas, United States

meh !

#gotitfree Premièrement l’emballage est 2 fois trop grand pour rien . le produit n'as pas vraiment été efficace dans mes cheveux et je n,ai pas osez en mettre plus pour ne pas avoir de drôle de texture dans mes cheveux je vais continuer de le tester voir si c'est mon utilisation le problème mais je ne pense pas me le racheter.