got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

Great Lift and Volume for Hair

I wanted to try these volume powders for a while. And it did wonders to my hair! I curl my hair all the time and after putting this powder on, my hair looked significantly fuller and bigger. Very happy!

Got2b Magic!

I had never used volumizing styling powder before so I was quite excited to try this product. This will be my go product to add that extra sexiness to my hair. Perfect for date nights or girls' night out. It literally instantly gave my hair a boost. I also love that the effect is long lasting which is very impressive!

Updated On: March 30, 2020

The only criticism I have is it gives your hair a bit of a weird texture but overall I'm impressed!

Mega volume alert!

This product really impressed me. It took my fine, thin, limp hair to next level volume. The powder is completely invisible once worked in to my blonde hair and a little goes a long way! This stuff is amazing and really elevated your hairstyle to the next level!!

March 29, 2020

A new favourite for hairstyling

First, I wanted to mention I received this product free from ChickAdvisor to review.
    I loved this! the bottle looks small but it was filled to the top and a little goes a long way. I liked how you rub it into your hands first (gave a cooling sensation in my hands) so that there is no residue in your hair, even on dark hair. It was easy to add more product afterwards too.
    My hair has thinned out after the birth of my baby so this really helped. Also, the volume lasted ALL DAY - even through hair pulling and touching. And it still looked good the next day.

Long Lasting Volume

My hair tends to be flat and does not have much volume after the second day of it being washed. This product allowed me to have fuller looking hair with a lot of volume without making it look unnatural. I was highly surprised with how it works since I was expecting it to make my hair be clumpy, yet it was not. I highly recommend buying this product if you would like to have more volume to your hair without it looking fake.

Interesting texture

Thanks to chickadvisor I get to try got Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder. This is my first time using styling power, love the smell and doesn't feel greasy at all. Never knew using the power can gives my hair such volume. I would definitely go and buy it again after trying this.

Good product

I have never used a volumizing powder before, but I can honestly say that it works! I shook some out on my roots like the bottle suggested, and saw instant results! I definitely got extra volume in my hair and it was easy to style. The one thing I didn’t like was the feeling it left in my hair; it felt kind of sticky. Overall, it’s a great product and it does exactly what it claims, so I would recommend to anyone looking to add some extra volume to their hair.

Very practical product!!

This product is very practical to put volume in the hair. My hair doesn't have volume and when I used it, gave a very natural volume. I really loved it.

Un peu plus de volume

Got2b powder ful, m'a donné une touche de volume afin que je puisse mieux me coiffer. Parcontre, je crois que mes cheveux ne sont pas super réactif, car ils n'ont pas eu beaucoup de volume comme je le désirait. Merci à chickadvisor pour l'essaie gratuit.

Du volume...

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre d'un banc d'essai.

Le produit, lorsqu'on l'applique dans nos mains et qu'on frotte la racine de nos cheveux ensuite, n'est pas très efficace pour donner du volume. Il donne de la texture aux cheveux, ce qui est super lorsqu'on tresse les cheveux (puisque ça permet une meilleure tenue) ou qu'on veut un look décoiffé ou des beach waves.

Lorsqu'on saupoudre le produit directement à la racine des cheveux, on réussit à avoir plus de volume. Toutefois, la texture que le produit laisse dans les cheveux est vraiment désagréable.

Bref, je l'utiliserai avec parcimonie et seulement à l'occasion.