göt2b Lightened Reviews

Be bright with göt2b® Be En-LIGHTENED™. Go blonde with up to 8 levels of lift & anti-yellow brassiness for a clear, striking blonde. After lightening you can be playful with our göt2b® LET'S GET CREATIVE™ hair colour!

Éclaircis tes cheveux avec göt2bMD Be En-LIGHTENEDMC. Jusqu'à 8 nuances d'éclaircissement et une formule anti-effets cuivrés pour un blond clair et éclatant. Après avoir éclairci tes cheveux, teste la coloration göt2bMD LET'S GET CREATIVEMC.

Not bad!

Since I have dark hair, I wasn't sure if this was going to work for me because I could never dye my hear lighter, least to say trying to bleach it. It actually worked and wasn't bad so thanks!
    #got2bmycolour #MEbyME #gotitfree.

2.7/5

Not for me!

This wasn't the right product for my hair type. As my hair was previously colored the lightening didn't produce consistant results. May be right for you if you have natural uncoloured hair! #gotitfree

February 12, 2018

I really wanted to like it

I received this product along with Got2b Creative in Red to use after. Firstly, I have really long hair, and I knew there wouldn’t be enough, so I dyed just the ends of my hair. Secondly, I have dark brown hair and it went more orange than blond.

2.8/5

If you like yellow...

This bleach made my hair go yellow , I usually use a diffrent brand that allows my hair to go white . Where I did a test strand using this product it went yellow and dry ...

February 12, 2018

Very affordable lightening product that works well.

I tried GÖT2B LIGHTENED and was very impressed with the results. It lightened my dark coloured hair to a shade just lighter than my own. The product smelled nice and didn't leave a residue. It was not only easy to apply, but also easy to wash out. I would recommend this product for anyone who can't afford to have their hair professionally lightened at a salon. #gotitfree

February 12, 2018

Easy to use and great results

I love trying this product as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club.

This product applied easily and worked well with my dark brown hair. It lightened without an orange after look.

Would love to try other products.

February 12, 2018

Hair turned out very red and I love it ! I’ve never done anything crazy like this and it’s super cute ! Price point is great for the quality but I will definitely be using a leave in conditioner

Très bon

Le produit ne sent pas trop fort contrairement à certain ,
    Très efficace , pour mon cas j’ai du le laisser agir environ 30minutes ! Par contre comme tout les décolorant ces sur qu’il maganes les cheveux !!

Good!

I was worried that this wouldn't work so well on my dark hair but it did! Of course it didn't bleach my hair to a complete white because I have black hair, but I was able to create a nice red afterwards so i say it was a success!

Love it ❤️

My hair looks amazing, the colour is brilliant, cute presentation. I really recommend this product is easy to use and very effective, I love my new look