Guru Organic Energy Drink Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 193 in Soft Drinks

August 04, 2016

This product does what it stands for, but the taste is not so great. I thought it would be more sweet, but it was actually very sour and I did not like it. Overall, great efficiency but unpleasant taste.

July 05, 2016

I had the opportunity to sample this for free on another website and it was `t too bad. I am not a huge energy drink person but the fact that it is organic was a plus for me, It was a little sweet tasting but overall I would purchase it again. It is hard to find it though I wish more stores carried it

April 08, 2016

I've always been a low energy person. As an anaemic who hasn't slept well since she was 13, I think it's safe to say an energy boost is something I've always wanted and never known. So I decided to leap headfirst into trying Guru (thanks to Social Nature) with a healthy dose of scepticism.

My first surprise came with the taste. It is very sweet, but lacks that strange medicinal flavour that a lot of energy drinks have. Chances are if you've tried anything with Guarana in the past and liked it, you'll like this.

I have to say it did give me a boost of energy lasting around 20 minutes. That might not seem like a lot, but I was extremely tired when I tried it.

However, my favourite thing about it has to be knowing that it's more natural. I don't have to feel anxious over putting a crazy strong energy drink with questionable ingredients into my body.

I certainly wouldn't recommend using it long term or a lot, but if you need a little boost occasionally, Guru might do the trick for you. For me, it was a small boost of energy without the worry of what was in it, which in my opinion gives it a +1 over most other energy drinks.

----------------------------------

April 02, 2016

Tastes way better than other energy drinks that I have tried, no weird after taste, just pleasant and medium carbonation. No jitters, or crash....if when I need an energy drink I will buy Guru

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Pets last Day

poisson.amanda added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise

krysten26 added a new review for
    Scentsy Ornament

BJAdams added a new review for
    Ivory Dish Soap

kathryn.kef added a new review for
    Bio-Oil

crazynathou added a new review for
    GUM Eez-Thru Flossers