Heinz Pure White Vinegar Reviews
#5 in Grocery

Heinz signature tips. marinate beef simply moisten meat with heinz white vinegar and rub a mixture of dry spices, herbs, and seasonings. preserve produce. prevent cut apples, pears and potatoes from darkening by placing produce in a bowl of water with two tablespoons of heinz white vinegar until ready to use. great tasting coffee. fill drip coffee maker reservoir with full strength heinz white vinegar. run through one cycle and water through one cycle to rinse..

September 01, 2014

I always have a big can of this under my sink. I dont use it in the cooking as much as I use it for cleaning and beauty regimes.

August 25, 2014

I don't like vinegar on my fries, but I like it on my feet! Mix 1/4 cup of Listerine, 1/4 cup Heinz White Vinegar and 1/2 cup of warm water together in a large container and soak feet for 10 minutes. All of the dead skin will practically wipe off! It's awesome!

August 25, 2014

So great as a multi-purpose cleaner. Easily gets out coffee stains on mugs and wine stains on glasses. A cheap stain remover.

August 25, 2014

White vinegar can be used as so much. Heinz is my favourite brand. The jug is great it can last a while. I use it with oil as my salad dressing and not to mention its great for cleaning

August 24, 2014

A little dash of vinegar helps with food and flavouring. Mostly, I love it as a multi-purpose cleaner in the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry. Super cheap. Does so much! I don't under estimate its power. It helps to disinfect and clean.

August 24, 2014

Vinager is the best cleaning cooking agent around! So handy for so many things! Can't go wrong with having a big one stocked in the cupboard! It is pickling season after all!

August 05, 2014

Who doesn't use vinegar? haha. The stuff is great! I use it for cooking, cleaning, laundry etc... so many uses for vinegar, and it's cheap! =)

June 21, 2014

Best stuff ever. Its our all purpose cleaner and works better than everything else. Plus the price is right a little goes a long way.

June 13, 2014

I can't buy anything else since I have discovered this product! The whole family use it and it's a must here! I use it for the caning and we love it.

May 28, 2014

Tastes great! and has so many practical uses around the house, from sterilizing to cleaning the kettle and coffee pot, definitely a home must have