3.9/5
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2-in-1 Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#145 in Hair Care

Clean and condition for soft, shining hair from root to tip.

January 04, 2012

I love this Herbal Essences 2-in-1. It has a pleasant scent and cleans hair well. My hair is smooth, silky, manageable, and looks great after using it. I am amazed the pricing is so good. I have found it on sale often. I find coupons easy to locate. It does a wonderful job on my hair. I will continue to buy this product.

October 22, 2011

I really liked this product! My hair looked and felt amazing afterwards! Plus, it smells great!

October 20, 2011

My favorite product! it smells great and leaves my hair soft! It makes me happy

3.2/5

August 26, 2011

I've tried this product as i received samples but they left my scalp pretty itchy and with dandruft....not a fan..don't think i woudl buy it...(i have normal fine hair and my scalp tends to get dry only in winter)

August 25, 2011

i repurchase herbal essences shampooos and conditioners over and over and over and over again because it smells great and it leaves my hair super silky and supeer soft. this is my all time favourite shampoo and conditioner brand :)! DEFINATELY TRY THIS OUT!

August 23, 2011

Herbal Essence is one of my favourite hair care brands of all times, especially the "Hello Hydration" shampoo/conditioner.

Let me backup a bit: I never realized the difference between an OK shampoo/conditioner and a GOOD shampoo/conditioner until recently. I usually use Herbal Essense or Pantene. These two are my staples. So I went to Walmart and saw Treseme was on sale. 900ml for $5! wow right? Wrong. That shampoo makes my hair fall out a lot!! I first thought it was a coincidence, but nope. It's the shampoo.

So I'm going back to my trusted HE (or pantene.. same parent company). It cost a bit more than the cheaper alternatives, but it is SO WORTH IT!!

August 16, 2011

I love this product!! It is all I ever buy. It leaves my hair soft and shiny.

May 30, 2011

For a 2 in 1 shampoo, it works quite well. I always loved Herbal Essences because of its smell. However, it's not effective. My hair feels superbly damaged after a shower, which is why I stopped using it. Sometimes i'll use the 2 in 1, and then use additional conditioner on top, just to make my hair less frizzy.
    All in all, this is great for when you are travelling, but don't expect too much.

May 04, 2011

I must have if you are on the go. I have this on hand when I go to the gym or when I travel (saves space in the suitcase). I use the twisted 2 in 1 for my curls and I love the smell -- plus it keeps my curls from being weighed down. I have used this brand now for almost 5 years!

January 15, 2011

Love this product! Makes my hair feel super clean and soft! It has a very nice smell and always leaves me feeling fresh and clean.