Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

April 27, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

worth every cent you pay for it

this is smooth feeling on your head when you wash with this. it smells great and its long lasting until the next day. kids love the smell no hair harm

April 18, 2018

Great, top marks

I loved this shampoo
    It smelled amazing, you only had to use a little bit to get your hair clean and super foamy and it rinsed out well with no leftovers. I highly recommend. Plus it's a good bang for your buck.

April 16, 2018

Smells Lovely

I just absolutely love the smell of this shampoo, and the conditioner which can be purchased separately. It nourishes my hair, without making it greasy.

April 09, 2018

J'adore l'odeur

En plus d'avoir une odeur fort plaisante, mes cheveux ressortent tellement soyeux comparativement à d'autres marques. Mes cheveux deviennent moins gras rapidement

April 04, 2018

Herbal Esscences

I don't mind buying this brand, it's decent. It smells awesome, and the condition is thick. It usually goes on sale, and sometimes you can buy it with the shampoo and conditioner pack. It isn't the best out there, but it works well on a budget. I would recomend

2.7/5

April 04, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Noo!

I am not a fan on herbal essences shampoo anymore. I used to love these because the smell is always amazing! The smell will last throughout the day BUT I don't feel like it does anything GOOD for my hair. It may clean it but it doesn't help with moisture and my hair feels thick after washing and I just cant style my hair. I do not use these shampoos.

April 02, 2018

good shampoo

I have used this shampoo a few times and I was happy with it overall, it is not the best shampoo I've ever used but I was quite pleased with it for the price I paid.

3.2/5

March 31, 2018
    Loiret, France

Bon shampoing

Après avoir lavé mes cheveux avec ce shampoing, mes cheveux sont plus doux et ils sentent tellement bons ! Ce shampoing hydrate bien mais il y a meilleur. Je le recommande

March 28, 2018

Surprisingly Good

Not a big fan of herbal essences products and randomly got it cause I just wanted to get something cheap that washes my hair... well surprise surprise its no different than 10 dollar shampoo (got it in dollarama for 3 dollars or smith)

2.0/5

March 27, 2018

to heavy and left residue

I have long fine thin hair and needed some extra moister for it this last winter and I cannot suggest this shampoo to friends who have similar hair. I found it weighed my hair down and as much as I rinsed and rinsed it left a residue when then lead to itchy bumps :(