Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

October 08, 2018
    Louisiana, United States

Amazing

I love how this makes my hair smell amazing feel soft and silky and leaves my dry hair hydrated and moisturized. The scent lasts and keeps my hair healthy and vibrant.

September 28, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Shampoo

This shampoo is fantastic . It has a lovely smell . Excellent value for your money.
    Leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling awesome . Love it. One of my go to products .

September 23, 2018

Herbal Essence shampoo

I Love this shampoo, it leaves my hair soft and smells good as well. I have tried other shampoos out there but they don't compare too this. My hair is dry/damaged but after using Herbal Essence I really see a change in my hair.

September 04, 2018

In love

I'm in love with the smell of these shampoos and conditioners they are amazing and the smell lasts even after a day . It leaves ur hair feeling soft and clean I would definitely recommend it to anyone

September 03, 2018

Good sbampoo

I love the frangrance of the shampoo. Definitely cleans my hair thoroughly and keeps them hydrated. I usually don’t use a conditioner after this shampoo. Have been using it for years and I still love the product.

August 16, 2018

Hello Hydration!

I occasionally switch between Shampoos if I get tired of the scent and Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo always ends up in the mix. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling soft and clean as well as how little you need to get a good lather and the light scent of the aftermath.

August 08, 2018

Does what it says it will do

This is the only Herbal Essences shampoo I will use. The scent is great and it actually makes my hair feel like it's moisturized and soft. The price is low which is great for your wallet and the product does what it says.

August 07, 2018

Love!

I love all shampoo and conditioners by herbal essences. They’re super affordable, smell great and leave hair feeling silky smooth. The coconut one and minty kind are my favourites. Would recommend to anyone.

August 04, 2018

Buy this often!

I used use this brand often. Especially when travelling due to size. My boys love it, so stock there bathroom with it! They love smell and no need for them to have conditionare with this shampoo!

July 29, 2018

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration

Love this Shampoo and Conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling super smooth until my next shower. Helps with my split ends too. My Fiancee will only use this combo too.