Hocus Pocus

Hocus Pocus Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 1013 in DVD

March 09, 2017

I only watched this movie for the first time 2 years ago!! My husband got me to watch it, and i am so glad he did ! Now we have made it a tradition every Halloween to watch this movie. Bette Midler and Sara Jessica Parker are amazing in this movie. It's so funny, and entertaining !

January 20, 2017

Bette Midler & Sarah Jessica Parker are brilliant in this movie! I fell in love with the costumes and props, so much attention to detail! The storyline is fantastic and the songs are on point. Come Little Children! Blows my mind this movie came out in the 90's.

January 12, 2017

This has been my favorite Halloween movie since I was a child. My childreb also enjoy this movie. Its one of those movies that the whole family can enjoy.

January 12, 2017

I like how this halloween movie isn't scary-- so the whole family can watch it! movies from the 90s were so good-- and this one is no exception! Bette Midler, SJP, and Kathy Najimy play such good witches- they are so entertaining!!!! exceptional roles. This is also one of Thora Birch's first films i believe..

April 14, 2016

Omg super in love with movie, I can totally remember watching this as a kid and loving it immediately. This gas a great cast and it's a really memorable movie. Great watch!

April 14, 2016

Another great film by Disney. I loved the costumes, the makeup and props. I say this movie is made for an audience ages 12 and up just because there are some parts that can be scary to children.

March 16, 2016

Great Halloween movie. I didn't see it until I was 15 because when I was little I though it was a scary movie but it's really a funny movie. First time I seen it I needed to buy it on DVD to own.

January 21, 2016

One of my all time favourite films! A great watch not only at Halloween, but all the time. Beautiful story, costuming and set design.

January 06, 2016

Good Halloween movie to watch. I can't believe I used to think it was scary! Now I think it is hilarious!

January 06, 2016

Halloween classic! I watch this one every year with my girlfriends. It's a tradition now.